List of things that are NEVER going to happen:

*expansion without Sylvie Sue in it.
*Alliance Bias
*Fixing PvP

2 Likes

you’re playing a high elf dude. Literally.

Honestly, i’ll never see the appeal of having blood elves with blue eyes as an entirely new race. What exactly is the point? They’ve been standing around for so many years not choosing sides like the other races, and suddenly they go full on alliance or horde? Why?

This. So much this.

2 Likes

Quite to the contrary. I’d love tanks to be more viable in PvP like being able to literally bodyblock projectiles. Unfortunately, the game isn’t build for that.

-Make the game as easy as in Classic, so no more complaints about warcraftlogs, raider io, wowprogress. This way, no more segregation !
-1 button rotation in PvE. People are showing it’s better than 8 buttons rotations we used to have.
-Only 4 loots for 40 man raid. It was fun to spam a spell over and over while executing the only mechanic and not dropping a BiS item.

Troll aside :
-Balanced factions. It’s necessary, more than never.
-Writting Horde and Alliance story lines on the same time instead of Horde first then Alliance. The result being the lore behind Uldir for the Alliance.
-Giving more consideration to the Alliance playerbase, instead of making them second zone players.
-The return of Justice/Valor points for PvE and Honnor/conquest for PvP. That was great to play without getting an item but being able to still get some sort of progression towards an item, so playing is revelant.
-Obviously, if curencies are a thing, then PvE and PvP tier bonuses should also be back. We could push toward that system for MM+ too, where grinding high MM+ gives MM+ bonuses.
-Also, gear upgrade with currencies.
-Gear reforging. Again, my philosophy is making playing revelant. So gear reforging should be a thing, instead of straight out disenchanting an unwanted item.
-Baseline 2-3 sockets.
-Crafting professiong being revelant.
-Revert GCD changes. Those feel bad.
-No more borrowed power. Again, it feels bad having fun during an xpac and then nothing left.

2 Likes

Exactly.

What else is never going to happen:

• Better focus on pvp
  • Lesser impact of reputations on game progress
  • Decent and consistent story
  • Classes balance
  • Archeology being relevant
  • Dead lore characters to stay dead
  • Kill Sylvanas
2 Likes

A forum of only costructive discussion posts instead of endless complain?

4 Likes

This is the reason I avoid the forums recently that and trying not to get more suspensions lol.

HAHA! This is just so funny!

BFA deserves endless complain.

3 Likes

PvP Hotfixes

4 Likes

Why not have Thrall dying? Wait… nevermind scrap that, He’s Green Jesus. When he dies we’ll have Thrallianity become a religion in WoW, where they talk about how he died for the sins of Azeroth.

At least we have 2 candycrush quests to do in BfA.

1 Like

How ironic.

The fun police get laid off!

2 Likes

Things that will never happen?
The EU gear store having the same items as the US

4 Likes

Ironic because you consider Twitch community somewhat a ’lower kind of human being’?
Ironic because you think my post was stupid? (so it would be the irony of the irony of the irony).
Ironic because you think the OP post was stupid?

Probably my lack of IQ or just the fact that I’m overthinking what you wrote could be an issue but help me to understand your post.

Nowadays the word ‘ironic’ or ‘sarcastic’ are used in so many situations…

Seems to be a trend as well. I noticed when trying to buy some presents recently that the US Disney/Star Wars store has far more stuff than it’s European counterpart.

Seems it’s not only in terms of Blizz merchandise that we are second class citizens :frowning:

1 Like

Things that are never going to happen?

• Me doing mythic raids when they are current content.
  • Me running M+
  • Me doing rated PvP

:blush:

2 Likes

Honestly though; this is a self inflicted problem. Many EU countries (or countries in general) have stupid national laws. So just making global stuff can be very very difficult.