List of things that MUST be in TBC Classic

This would be even worse, just don’t put the damn thing into the game. It doesn’t ameliorate the tank/healer shortage issue (as WotLK and subsequent expansions repeatedly proved, ppl don’t tank/heal mostly because they don’t want, not because they can’t), and it trivializes all those raid bosses centered around unusual raid comps (like those requiring 4 tanks, those requiring no tanks, or those requiring tons of healers)

We dont need any of this nonsense. We just need to keep #nochanges, but thats already ruined so… you can do whatever you want. Sadly Blizzard once again messed it up listening to donkeys like you who want modify it because “THEY THINK IS BETTER LIKE THAT”. Its not, its bullsh*t. Thats what it is…

2 Likes

Yup, you’re rigth. I don’t tank/heal (main - as always - a Pally). Not because I can’t, but because I don’t want to be flamed for not holding aggro (Keep your pet in leash, … etc, then) or not able to heal (ffs don’t hide behind pillars or go into the next room, or at the very least wait with the next pull until I have a bit more than one quarter of my mana left. I said I was OOM, please).

I lay myself down flat. Dual-spec won’t solve a thing.
#nochanges actually.

#nochanges

except for shopmounts, characterboosts, layering, same faction bgs, different patch- schedules, faction only spells (for example paladin seals) and so on

I’m against them all The way to save Classic is #nochanges :frowning:

Fresh wont solve anything either.

You think fresh wont get plagued with boosts and bots?

bots have been in games since the first man picked up the keyboard,

and it terms of boosts, no there wont be any boosts in classic, the only real change i see them doing is no world buffs

1. This is easily fixable by the “Auctionator” addon, you type how much you’d like to buy and you click a single button, it’s interface is identical to the retail AH one.

No new model crap in classic pls…

1 Like

His opinion is invalid by default…

1. I have no problem with the current situation, it mostly takes about 20 minutes to get a group. Fine for me. But I am not against your suggestion either.
  2. Go back to retail
  3. No, let’s just wait till WOTLK
  4. Get an addon.

Might I add:
5) Nerf hardiness to just give a 5% stun duration decrease, so alliance can have rogues as well.
6) Remove the WOTF 5 or so seconds immunity and give it a shared cooldown with PVP trinket so alliance can have warlocks as well.
7) Disregard QoL requests 1-4 and implement 5-6 instead to save the game.

There wont be any nerf to zugs, dont be naive, imagine nerfing crybabies
Perception might vet nerfed tho

It’s not. I genuinely want these added to the game and it’s my opinion and you can disagree.

He meant boosts by mages and paladins in SFK, SM, Maraudon, ZG, Slave Pens etc, sure you will see that spam in lfg channel

If you want the 2021 version of the game, then bugger off back to retail.

Field Marshal Afrasiabi must be brought back to Stormwind.
#NoChanges.

1 Like

think about it - farting while on the barber chair must be one of the most embarrassing situations to be in. and it lingers … so i think you are right

1 Like

you made a thread a few days ago saying you are quitting, and now you’re just trying to do as much damage to the game as you can before you take that long hike.

You guys know that OP means Premade Groups, not Dungeon Finder?

Yes, but I got used to using LFG addon, so it won’t change anything for me
Yes, as option
Yes, farming anything as prot warrior is painful, changing to arms would help a lot, lack of dual spec is as bad as covenants in retail
w/e

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.