List of things that MUST be in TBC Classic

We all know that TBC classic has nothing to do with the original TBC. We live in 2021 now and we have many new technologies and quality of life features in the game that simply did not exist back in the day to make the game more enjoyable.

Blizzard has already changed a lot of things in TBC classic and added store mounts etc. so I think there are some must have additions to the game:

1. LFG tool, and by that I mean the manual tool that is in retail and allows you to create a group and apply to others instead of mindlessly spamming LFG channel like retards.

2. Optional new character models and modern graphics. The game simply looks ugly as hell in 2021 and having an option to turn on new models and better graphics would fix that.

3. Dual speccing. This is not even an argument. The game is going to die if you donā€™t allow dual speccing because there is not enough tanks or healers. Being able to switch to another spec without pain allows people to have more variety and not get bored as easily.

4. Reworked auction house. The new update to the auction house on retail is an absolute must have and there is no reason to keep this crappy old auction house that is full of 1 stack spammers, scam prices and overall just trash.

Thatā€™s it, have a nice day!

No; whatever; maybe; no.

2 Likes

You need to tive reasons else your opinion is invalid.

Iā€™m not sure a simple ā€œNoā€ is sufficiently strong for that first one. The LFG tool is perhaps the worst thing ever added to World of Warcraft, for it was this particular tool that completely and utterly killed any and all community in the game. Add that to Classic, and you might as well just delete Classic, as youā€™ll kill it deader than the parents on A Party of Five.

it would be normal to ask for things if this was a new game, But this is not therefore people want it to be exactly as it was 14years ago.

tbc-c failed cus of the tons of changes that was not in the original.

1 Like

Most of the new models makes the game look even more retarded with the bouncy animations and cartoony Disney like looks. Donā€™t get how anyone would want them in the game.

11 Likes

Spit emote

1 Like

Yes and it was prommised.

Its not ugly at all a pair of glasses would fix that problem, so no its not needed but I can see why some people would want new grafix and if the brought back the toggle I wouldnt care but its not a needed feature.

Just no, there arent enough tanks in retail ether so dual spec wont fix it anyways. Its just one more expansion untill its in the game anyways so no need to rush it.

And this change I would personaly love to see but seeing as it was not prommised its not a needed change ether even if I do like the new retail AH way more than the old one.

yes
no
20g per respec
yes

1 Like

this thread (while obviously being troll bait) is a perfect example of the slippery slope ā€œfallacyā€ in full effect.

told you this sort of sh** would happen, but all people had to say back then was ā€œhOw DoEs ThIs EvEn AfFeCt YoUr GaMiNG eXpErIeNcE?!ā€ ā€¦ well, for one, the old world is dead, and secondly now i canā€™t spit on people in-game as a direct result of the cashgrab lizard mount.

so GG, i was right again.

2 Likes

Why did the LFG tool kill the community exactly?
Itā€™s literally just a signup tool, so you donā€™t have to spam world/LFG for agesā€¦
Are you thinking of LFD?

This is meant to be added in phase 2.

Wonā€™t lie, Iā€™d love this xD.
Most people use the auction addons anyway, to prevent thisā€¦ but itā€™ll honestly be so much easier and less hassle.
Doubtful to be added though.

Agreeing with the auction houseā€¦ the restā€¦ well models sure if its on your sideā€¦ the lfg tool comes anyways next phase no? The dual spec is nonsense. Nethers will be buyable by badges soon so tanks have a reason to get badges outside of kara and co later on.

1 Like

You and the other doomsayers were right and I will gladly admit that I was wrong.
I was on the ā€˜idc doesnt affect meā€™ side of the fence but it did affect me, and every stupid little change will eventually affect me.
I was wrong. So wrong.

edit: I should stop calling them doomsayers and actually fortune tellers.
One thing leads to another. Leave TBC alone. (too late now)
Barbershop might eventually lead to /fart getting removed or opposite faction raids or some other ridiculous shait.

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather have #nochanges back at this point.

2 Likes

NOOOOO!

1. KIlls the groups, so unnecessary, so RETAILY. Bvadr, Yuck and a lot of [censored] crap.
  2. No thanks, two reasons. I ainā€™t having no snub-nosed retardos ruinig my game Again! 2. we need no more to make game buggy and laggy, enough all the addons Blizz had already had to put in to hide/overwrite all whatā€™s not TBCC fron the Retail machine - and whar sometimes peeps through anyway.
  3. HM. Make it the award of a long, hard SOLO Questline, then. Something like scepter of the Sands.
  4. No That model is terrible, it only caters to AH-sharks. We absoluteluy need to keep it as is.
    If you want things like that, please use an add-on to ruin only your own pleasure and game.

But we need bugs fixed:

• small stupid carets (Them small arrows) remowed,
  • lags repaired - my Framerate was 4.3 - 5,9 swimming in a lake, but not out of the water.
  • Respawns fixed.
  • World event Quests fixed - also for those having already done them.

Give us back the real Burning Crusade.

1. We get the search tool next patch where you can list yourself and your group but you still have to whispher and run to the dungeon.
  2. Just no, if you donā€™t like it play something else.
    3.Dual spec came with WOTLK and it should stay that way, if you cant afford the gold to respec buy less dungeon boosts.
  3. Just use an AH addon like every normal person does and you wont have a problem and profit of of 1 stack spammers.

Will you people stop this stupid argument? Lack of tanks isnā€™t because of respeccing.

Lack of tanks is because tanking in TBC is the toughest role, itā€™s a thankless job and once youā€™ve got your badge gear thereā€™s literally no point going back and doing the heroics again.

Dual spec wonā€™t tackle a single one of those issues.

1 Like

As a Tank main i can tell you honestly tanking is not that hard if you have DPS players that have a brain. But if i as a druid charge into a group of 4 and the warlock seeds fly next to me as i reach my target i just donā€™t have a chance and also the number of hunter that refuse to use Missdirection is just to high.

Also i have a healer prem8 and that helps alot the number of people that canā€™t heal is also way to high. One of the main reasons i donā€™t tank when im alone is the amount of bad healers i saw.

and this i why i would love fresh classic, you lot dont know when enough is enough

Sure, why not. Thereā€™s already widespread addons that mimic this + the one that will release in p2 will most likely solve this.

Nah. Part of the charm of TBC is the older models. Yeah TBC Classic isnā€™t TBC like back then but letā€™s not pull it even further away shall we.

Neutral for me. If they add this I know some people would be mad, other would be happy. For me personally: no need.

The retail one is nice but it wouldnā€™t fit into TBC. I know this is a weird argument but something like that is a bit too jarring for me.