Listen to the Haunting Sounds of Shadowlands

Not a good idea at present adding fuel to the flames with all this pre patch login issues.

7 Likes

Kinda redundant to upload this to YouTube when it is the only thing we can stare at in the game too.

4 Likes

Sorry a better way

1 Like

woow this is awesome, when can we play game tho?

1 Like

I 'll better listen to Boralus inn tune, ty bb

I can’t hear the music over the sound of me disconnecting.

Ya people should know modern blizz at this point for god sake.

As soonests the community gives them fire, they try to avoid that fire and give us the things everyone knows a majority like instead. To pretend that everyone still likes them. Blizz dislikes getting community fire, thats why they made this post.

Wake up people, i understand the frustration however completely. I am just saying no one should be surprised by blizz posting something that is bad rn with everyone else Login Boss.

They’ve done this multiple times in the past too, they also did this at start of BfA…

And other times in BfA too. Those times i heard people was having lag in Raids or PvP battles or their servers was starting to get que’s etc.

Well this post was tone deaf

3 Likes

I’m listening to this theme all day trying to login…

I call this distraction. Not falling for it!

1 Like

Don’t you guys have headphones?

2 Likes

Just LET US LOG IN ALREADY JESUS CHRIST

Blizz HQ: “How’s it going with the community?”
" Not good."
“Quick, post something to distract”
“What?”
“Anything!!”

:smiley:

2 Likes

hmm… feels like i have heard this song before, very recently
i wonder where?

2 Likes

This actually is a out of season April Fools joke

:rofl:

I swear, the interns are trolling us!

1 Like

It’s quite pleasant. Ignore all the Karens above saying “bad timing”. They’ve never worked a day in a high pressure environment and feel the need to express their snowflakeness at every opportunity ;-p

1 Like

The tragedy of the login screen unloading

I personally think the Strike that EU Versallies Office is currently doing has a great impact on why this is happening.

This is lol

Why not listen to the hauting sounds of your customer base unsubscribing because they can’t play the game they paid for?

It’s not like there are a couple of huge MMO’s coming out very soon that would take a huge ammount of your very annoyed customers away from you or anything.

1 Like