Listen to the Haunting Sounds of Shadowlands

Excuse me? xD I work as a chef for a living, I can assure you I’ve worked/work in a high pressure environment. Stop trying to defend this indie company every chance you get.
They messed up majorly and need to face the music (pun intended). This is just the pre patch and this is how the servers are? Imagine a world wide release they except to get done in less than 12 weeks. It’s going to be a disaster.

5 Likes

i would hug your pug

1 Like

Chef? High Pressure? Ok, if you say say…I must believe you.

Lol, I guess you never set foot in a restaurant kitchen at dinner time :smiley:

3 Likes

She take my money when I’m in neeeeeed
Yeah, she’s a triflin’ friend indeeeed
Oh, she’s a gold digger
Way over town,
That digs on me

1 Like

Well yes actually, but I guess you’ve never worked long term in a minor or major productive factory environment…but each to their own.

No, I’m a doctor and I worked long shifts during Covid crisis. Stop assuming you know everything about people.

1 Like

So when did you set foot in a kitchen in a restaurant and serve people then?

Do I really need to tell you my life’s story to prove a point? My husband owns a restaurant.

you’re getting way off topic now, point is as Ceressa has already said, stop assuming you know everyone about everyone. We have proven you to be an ignorant idiot, stop making it worse for yourself.

are you fkin kidding

[quote=“Ceressà-stormscale, post:49, topic:194008, full:true”]

Oh my apologies, you’re a doctor and your husband owns a restaurant - your facts must be true. Nice being subordinate to you,

Ok, I’m a liar. Bye.

Having a different opinion is not ignorant. Its called a ‘difference of opinion’…when your nuts reach your thighs you’ll realise that people can have differences without being incorrect. But for now they can rest in the safety of your pelvis.

Ah, but I didn’t say that did I. You just inferred it because that’s your personality. Not my problem.

Don’t be daft.

This pre patch launch is a complete sh$t show.

Bonus points to you for the two ronnies reference

I have three questions regarding this article:

1. Why are the composers credited here, but not in the Shadowlands game credits?
  2. Why is there BfA music playing when playing the Shadowlands game credits?
  3. What have the composers ever done to the devs, so their mention in the game credits went from up with the game designers down to after the janitor and not being properly credited at all after Warlords of Draenor?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.