Live Chat customer Support

General discussion. and Freedoms of speech. The most recent addition of popularism votes to remove said freedoms.

Us and EU forum access and freedoms of expression.

I can not close tickets from a User perspective. This prevents me from correctly submitting additional active roles. Your brazen lackluster approach and malcontent to providing appropriate support is indeed palpable. This is nothing more than subversive methods, not classical I might add, to diminish expectations and general player wealth of income, gamers and the passing of knowledge through interaction.

May I also take this opportunity to remind you of your obligations on a whole. For I the account holder, fully appreciate the journey and the cost thereof. With fearlessness of knowledge. for the next child.

Attendant to Tyrone O’sullivan.

Suspension. For my freedom of speech.
Respect does not make history. For now I am tossing my coin to The Witcher.

DEAR GAMER,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your support. We really appreciate that you have decided to spend your hard-earned money on our game and hope that you will have a fun time playing it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.