Live Developer Q&A Thursday, January 24 - Submit Your Questions

Titanforging was introduced so that guilds stuck on bosses would get a boost, helping them to progress and make re-clears more interesting and worthwhile. With BfA the proc rate is so low and with 4 less items, it’s impact on progression is neglible. Do you still think it is fit for purpose?

(Note for Lore: Tipton is pronounced TEE-P-TOWN)

3 Likes

Any plans on bringing Badge system and PvP vendor soon? the current progress system is all based on RNG , expect for Azerite armor. Would really like to see the gear vendor like back in Wotlk/Tbc.

13 Likes

Hello,

So far, for me, BfA has been missing meaningful long-term goals that I can pursue. Gaining Honor-levels, grinding AP and reaching higher Mythic + keys do not feel that rewarding after a certain point.

Are there any plans to bring something interesting and impactful to work on my character progression (for example to target rewards), instead of hoping to get lucky?

Thanks for the Q&A’s.

10 Likes

Is there any chance that pvp vendors will be a thing? And why not? For many of us gear that we got by finishing weekly caps, was worthless and still is because is a way lower ilvl then rest of our gear. Whole system feels like a chore to do, for item I do not want, just to get a chance for “something” good next week from chest. Not to mention that there is no way to target slot or stats on item from weekly chest.

3 Likes

With tierces gone I don’t really have anything to wear. Will you at remaster old tier sets?

They are really awesome sets just looks so old compared to the new character models and environments.

Nomarl dung = 30 min after leave
HC dung = 30 min after leave
LFR = 30 min after leave
… Island = cd after leave
Things that does not matter, but still a system because its so sad for ppl when others leaves… But the rule are not applied in m+ why? The group has lots more to loose and the key carrier got punished the most because of some jerk.

Are there any plan to add some punishment for ppl that kills others keys and ruin for a group when the key might not get in time?

1 Like

There isn’t that much reason doing lower keys right now. It would be fun to be able to help out in lower keys and still get something like a little AP or something like that.

Is the reward system for M+ going to be reworked in an upcoming patch?

4 Likes

Zandalari are so much more awesome than any other race in game will alliance get a allied race that has gotten so much passion and work put into as the zandalari?

The blizzard artteam is awesome thanks for the good work.

Any new boomkin model on the way or will the moonkin model get acces to the new spell casting animations?

1 Like

Are worgen druids getting their own travelform with the new rework of their model?

1 Like

Can we please get all the island expedition mounts on the dubloon vendor???
I (we) want to be able to work towards a reward, not hope for a rng drop…
I rather see me getting 20/1000 dubloons each day, so i know on “day 50” I get what i want.

6 Likes

Can we please get dubloons on every island expedition win?

Getting only AP on a win doesn’t really feel like a lot of fun and rewarding.

6 Likes

IE improvements are great (I guess) but why couldn’t you remove 30 min. deserter debuff for kicked players (cause there were a lot of problems with 3d player being kicked by 2 premades) and add IE queue to dungeon finder interface?

4 Likes

Are there any plans on making gearing more linear or rewarding?

Feels like I get to tier gear just showed in my face whatever I do its just ridiculus.

3 Likes

Can we make catch up gear less useful? Such as reducing the amount of items you can get for it.

Right now I have no reason to really play 8.1 because when 8.2’s next raid comes out, I can just skip the new raid coming entirely and just gear easily from other places and feel like I can just skip a good chunk of end-game content to catch up to everyone.

4 Likes

Why don’t demo locks have an interrupt in PvE when interrupts have been made almost mandatory in high m+? It makes no sence …

4 Likes

Hello!

For last eight month I’ve been experiencing a severe problem finding arena partners in LFG. I play on three different classes at different rating and the problem was on all levels. I played BfA PvP season 1 from start to end, and in total I’ve spent more time in LFG than playing the game.

Is this situation recognized as a problem by Blizzard?
Can you buff +10 ilvl to all PvP rewards to attract people to PvP?
Is BfA still considered a PvP expansion?

Why PvP cache is not rewarding Titan Residuum?
You can make it so either M+ or PvP weekly chest gives titan residuum based on what is achieved higher in that week.

1 Like

Wands are probably the least popular weapons in the game, and can’t be transmogged over with Artifacts. They feel least exciting to earn. Would you consider not adding new ones?

3 Likes

Why do you create exclusive content and then ruin it by making it basically a subscription reward with no prestige, mage tower with pre-bfa artifact for example.