Living Flame and Lone Wolf Realms Temporarily Locked to New Players

It’s not their fault you all went to Living Flame when Crusader Strike doesn’t even have queue in middle of the day.

You chose to sit in the queue for 4 hours. And you had readily available information that you can’t make character if one faction is more popular on the server to begin with.

3 Likes

me too queue 5h and now nothing…

1 Like

Insane that you wouldn’t announce this ahead of time so people wouldn’t queue up for hours.

2 Likes

stop defending this bs. they told us how they would manage the realms and they are not sticking with it.

1 Like

Typical Blizz behaviour. 16 friends on server and seems like im not playing with them. Wait for 4h and after that you announce that you cant make a character at all. Mayby next time kick all from queue and then announce that no new character are able to be made on the server

4 Likes

As another posted below:

You will not be able to create a new toon since the realm is effectively locked. It may be unlocked later depending on how popular it remains.

A 6th realm has been opened, Chaos Bolt PVP.

But bro all other servers ArE dEaD sErVerS, i better wait in queue for 50 hours!!! this apes never ceases to amaze me

3 Likes

i deleted my horde char to switch to alliance because i found some friends there now i cant play either horde or alliance, thanks blizzard, another fail launch that will be dead in 1 week

4 Likes

Thank you. Been sitting in queue for 4 hours to play and now I come in to this. Please let me know why i’m paying you to not play the game how it is supposed to be played; with friends on the same server and faction…

3 Likes

Thank you for being incompetent idiots. Great idea to state the server as “New”, get people to go into a 5 hour queue, and then lock them out without any notice. There sure are some real geniuses working at Blizzard.

Fix your tech and learn how to properly communicate with your costumers.

4 Likes

Last night I was online at the time the servers should be up. Servers go online few minutes later. Half of my friends managed to get to character creation, me and the other half are stuck in a queue. We are a good bunch, so those that got to characters menu started saving names for everybody. I stay up for 30 more minutes or so, but it’s Thursday and I have to work next day.
Bed, sleep, work, arrive home and the first thing I do is get in the queue. 4000 people in front of me, took nearly 4 hours. Finally into character creation, my friends release my names, I try to finally create my first character and BOOM “Only players who already have characters on this realm are currently allowed to create characters.”
Well done… The announcement of SoD killed Wrath for me, but this just killed SoD for me too. My friends will be having fun together during the weekend, while I cleared my schedule to play with them, all for nothing. It’s locked not even 24h after launch. And still having to sit in a 4 hour queue to get the news…

7 Likes

Thanks alot for making me wait in queue for 1,5h. When I’m finally in I can’t make my character and play with my brother… Seriously Blizzard… Thanks from the bottom of my heart… Jeeeeeeeeeezz

1 Like

This is not acceptable just to announce this in the biggest peak after you had thousands of people in queue…and then cannot make a character

1 Like

Nice cant play with friends. Give me back my sub money ty

4 Likes

Yeah thanks for having me queue for 5 hours just to end up not being able to create a character. Wasted my friday for this

1 Like

Ahh how nice of you to offer me this a new Realm to play on. w8 I just need to talk all of my friends to reroll on a new server so I dont have to play alone. RLY?!?! 4 h queue and you hit me with this once I get in? TY ALOT!

ohh btw. cant create Allys on the new server because of imbalance HAHAHA

6 Likes

WTF is this ?! At least tell us how “temporary” is this “temporary solution”…

1 Like

good luck wasting time on the latest server “chaos bolt” to get stuck on a dead server for months till blizzard opens free migrations in 1 year

1 Like

Preventing further service issues by creating a service issue, nice.

1 Like