Living Flame Discord?

Hey there

Is there an active discord for Living Flame realm?

Yes, use
invite/livingflame
after discord dot com

i can’t CopyPaste the link

1 Like

I would like to know as well

1 Like

there you go:
https: //discord. gg/livingflame

just get rid of the sapces, since you cant post links on forum

1 Like

i don’t know if you are speaking about the one i published but is my first discord on wow that i promote and i hope with the help of all we can grow it and make a better discord for evryone. For now for the one’s who want to join you need to know that this is a new discord. We Have implemented many features and we are lesting for any suggestions we need your support thank you.

1 Like

Anyone reading this, I don’t know if it changed over to someone new since this, but it is just full of people trying to bait you into being toxic and then probably screenshotting it. The admins are either with those people or just don’t care. Honestly don’t bother, its just full of trolls.

1 Like

Gl there and maybe you will see your name in blacklist channel because u did not put green on roll xd

Bunch of kids with mommy daddy issues I can say.

can confirm admins of living flame discord are irrational and toxic.

i was banned for making fun of a brit admin to antagonized people (baiting).
this was back during phase 1 and they’ve yet to lift my ban.

not much to gain from there, from what i heard from other people since then.

at best you can check the blacklist channel which seems to be there purely for entertainment reasons rather than actually blacklisting… its their own little mini kangaroo court.

i’ll admit i had a good time participating, but when i was banned for no reason (other than taking the brit-bait i guess) i kinda lost faith in the admins there, and i considered them sketch af to begin with.

i tried appealing a few months after my ban and they just weren’t having it lol.

hypocrisy and double standards is what you can expect from the living flame EU discord, so don’t expect anything serious out of it.