Living Flame full all the time. My realm I picked in the start of my SoD adventures, now won't let me in

Okay so I see that it was cool to bring more life to the servers with the recent realm merge - But me having 40min queues everytime i wanna play is down right not fair.

I started out SoD on Living Flame because it was a Medium sized realm, cause i did not wanna WAIT 40 MIN. in a queue to play. What’s going on here? I don’t have much time to play and the 40min queue makes it abit crazy, things considered.

4 Likes

What a mess they did…

1 Like

Blizard wants to bury the sod project, that’s why it’s migrating servers, the queue discourages people from leaving

I didn’t want to come here, believe me. Lone Wolf was more or less fine. To make it worse my characters’ names were all taken. Idiotic service.

3 Likes

errrrr, when we started on Living Flame we had queues aswell so not sure what you’re talking about. Then they created Chaos Bolt I believe, to smoothen down the queues.

This is an absolute joke; Today, I had to wait 60 minutes to get in to play, really, if this is going to be like this, they should at least have the decency to not charge a monthly subscription.

Could not agree more. 1hour que ruins the whole thing, just makes you unable to play at all if logging in too late. If they gonna merge servers to make a mega server they need to merge the server space aswell, so more ppl fit, more layers, no que.

Again 15 min queue the horror, mon

1 Like