Lmao enjoy raid items in pvp

if you think this season was already the biggest sh!t you have ever seen, well they are gonna top it by adding even more broken tankitems in the next raid that all have 100% effectiveness in pvp.

US is having a glorious time over there with those.

2 Likes

They just dont care anymore for pvp. Guess Ill lookat the raid. If we have 3 months of broken gear to finish the season, then I dunno what to do.

1 Like

The solution is get the broken gear.
I queued with different people between 1k9 and 2k3 yesterday on two characters every single DK I met had the tank trinket, only two warriors didn’t have it and quite a few other classes without tank spec had it as well. I guess it’s going to be Cos hard farm for the next weeks by most “PvP’ers” to get that trinket that puts a 30s self damaging effect on you to remove cc (idk if it actually works but why would it not) or stuff like that.

1 Like

i have a much better solution, dont waste my time with obviously broken gear that shouldnt even be there in the first place, its not like we had a thread about this 2 months ago when we could see the items in the dungeon journal, where everyone agreed that this is gonna be a sh!tshow of broken items,

Ah that’s a fact those trinkets should never be active in PvP. But now that they are here everyone will be hunting for them so…

2 Likes

Let’s wait and see how long it takes for them to fix this. If they wait as long as last time then I think it’s obvious their goal was to push everyone into farming these new items.

1 Like

Well the problem is that it’s hard finding a guild that does mythic out of nowhere. It would be like going to a pve player that has never played pvp and tell him to go play RBG to 2.4 for his absolutely broken BiS item.

3 Likes

Heroic with titanforge is probably bis for us. I may tryvto raid. Maybe i will enjoy it; mythic+ is actually OK.

I totally agree this is why the game is not pleasant right now, on top of the meta not being fun without PvE trinkets anyways.

I don’t even mind the acquisition method (well I do a lot)
but for me it’s troublesome to which direction these items shifts the meta

probably most boring and tanky meta out of all is gonna be ever tankier and even more dampening war
already broken classes got better, already bad classes got worse because of this tanking items

Actually we should all be thankful for tank trinkets, let’s keep in mind they announced a trinket with 8.2 that deals 25k damage every 0.5s for 2.5s. Gotta have the tank trinket to survive that one!

we are probably going to have close to 350-400k by then since the hoa will give stamina when u upgrade it

1 Like

Possible indeed. That’s still powerful, it’s a damn ITEM that gives you 50k dps for a bit, it’s extremely good even with 400k hp to finish people off.

I don’t actually mind broken PvE items if they do a lot of damage since the pace of the game increases. But when its tank items for literally every spec in a meta thats already slow.

Give me strength

1 Like

yes, i agree… it s like do pve in order to be ok for pvp and at the end of the day there is not time to pvp…

The legendary ones are from mythic
The epic ones are from heroic prob

2 Likes

Just for convenience :slight_smile:

:thinking:

2 Likes

They nerfed ID trait for affly, yet they give it to each class and it’s even castable on movement. Gotta love it

1 Like

just reading some of this essences gives me aids. There is no way they manage to balance this stuff in any way haha.