Loading screen / reload takes 1Min 37 Sec

Hi,

When logging into the game or /reload it takes me nowadays 1m 37sec which is unacceptable.

I’m running typically raid addon with a few dungeon and raid weak-aura’s
My system is :

WIN 11 PRO
AMD Ryzen9 5950x 16 Core 3400MHZ
ASUAS X-570-PLUS
64GB RAM 3400 MHHZ
NV 3080TI
Windows runs on a WD-Blue SSD 2.5’
WoW runs on a WD BLUE SA510 M.2 2280 Disc

Windows boot in 6-8sec after turn the computer on !
WoW need to load the character or /reload 1min and 37sec.

I’ve tried delete interface, deleted cache and wft folder. Same after re-installing the addon and wa.

Any idea ?

Thanks!

Since your motherboard supports NVMe drives in M.2 slot you should get one instead of that rather crappy SATA M.2 drive, but even with a faster drive don’t expect miraculous improvement.

Install on an SSD.

First load up into the game when I press enter world on a NVMe SSD installed drive 17 seconds (after boot up).

Doing a /reload is about 8 seconds.

So if his original load times are 1m 37sec and we narrow them down to around what I just listed (his other specs shouldn’t be an issue) I think actually he could expect “miraculous improvement” to be honest.

I think he means the boot time, tbh.

…as written Windows boots from pressing power on until the login screen, in average between 6-8 secs.

From the WoW Char selection, pressing enter, until the game is loaded takes around 1min 37sec. WoW itself is installed on a SSD. I’ve tried it on a Firecuda 530 (Gen4) as well, it is a bit better but still more than 1min.

Did you try logging in with 0 addons? IME addons can slow login times a lot (for me it close to doubles, but I do have a tonne of addons).

Yes I’ve tried that as well, it seems OK. I’m just using the very basic addons/wa which are needed for Raiding/M+

It seems for me while loading the WoW char, or /reload the game client validate/scan your addons now in another way. Not sure what I’ll tell my team mates on a M+ key and I need a /reload, lets make a 2 min break till the reload is done?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.