Locked out of mythic raid when trying to extend our lockout

When trying to extend my save of 8/9 amirdrassil and zoning in, I spawned onto fyraak missing and without any prompt my lock changed to 9/9 without me accepting anything. I submitted a ticket but obviously no response as of yet. Any chance of reseting my ID to fresh one just so I can play? Or am i stuck on not playing for whole week and screwing my team over due to them needing to find replacement dh for prog.

For Mythic Raid progress, you’re bound to the raid ID. That means anyone in that same raid ID may choose to continue the raid without you and then finish it, cleaning it up for that week.

This differs from joining a mythc raid that is in progress as you were already on one.

For raid lockouts typically Support will not touch it and you’ll have to simply wait until next raid lockout. They’re not going to give you a fresh one because you were on a mythic progression one.

Im not sure I get what you are saying, but I didnt touch anything yet this week, just wanted to extend my 8/9 mythic lockout from last time Amirdrassil was awakened so we could purely focus on fyraak and not fully reclear. I just got locked even out of last boss when I never killed it, no achievement, nothing.

You could wait to see what the GM says about this but are you sure no one else on the same lockout killed him?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.