Logged out on a fp, now can't log in

My Void Hunter, Lirise, got logged out on a flight point (cat + keyboard = disconnect). I cannot log back in on anyone. won’t even connect to the game server (WOW51900102). I can’t make a ticket in game, because I can’t get in to the game at all. I’ve tried re logging battle.net launcher, and deleting cache etc, but it does nothing. Any ideas what else to try, or can you give Lirise a poke or something?
Thanks.

It seems to be on blizzards end cuz no one on the EU servers seems to be able to log in, we all just have to wait until they fix the problem :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Just for future reference, you don’t need to log in to make a ticket. There is a web-based ticket interface too, which you can access from the “Support” section of Blizzards website.

1 Like

Thanks, I assumed it was me because of catmoggedon! He barely moves any more (v old) but I had him on my lap and he made a break for it… over my keyboard!
edit. I thought there was an online ticket, but I couldn’t find it. I’ll persevere next time!

Same can’t log in after crash, Game sort of froze in SM (Everyone else fine I couldn’t move but i could do everything else) Now I get same Error OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Yeah, was the same log in issues everyone was having, back in and Gumi (blue porcupine) is now my pet (was on my way there).

Heya,

The connection issues from last night have since been resolved. If you are still not able to log into a specific character, try moving that character first with the self service option.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

1 Like

Hello nothing has been solved as in the last 2 hours I have been disconnected and had my game lag without having an option to do anything at least 15 times. My connection is perfect, my pc is brand new, last 2 days have been horrible and i would really love to enjoy the game on my days off. Can you please assist.

Is anyone else having contact lags, crashes etc?

Same here error 51900319

Same here uk

I’m stuck at loading screen… EU