"Logging in to game server.."

“Login in to game server” and after aprox. 1 minute is give me an error “You have been disconnected” (WOW51900102)

2 Likes

Yeah it’s down.

Damn it, I wanted to play my new priest.

Not sure what kind of method they are using though unless its not an official way. They could check if you can just find the location and get an answer and not if there are any problems with the actual “software” that you are connecting to in the server.

It’s because it’s login server having issues, not the realm servers.

Same here, unable to login

ok blizzard tweeted: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/1219734692058030080

2 Likes

this is a joke tbh… its happening most of the time now :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

It sure is a joke, and the joke is on us idiots that let’s them get away with it all the time…

2 Likes

Same here, get your s*** together Blizzard. Anyone would think you’ve never run an online game before. Cant even submit tickets because the form wont let you submit.

stop whining like some little babies, they are on it

1 Like

Are they really though? This exact problem happens a couple of times EVERY month…

1 Like

fair comment but that’s what a forums for? and I don’t normally post on here tbh… plus whining passes time :slight_smile:

Oh, Retail is dead also ? I bet this dollar —> $ retail will rise first in comparison with Classic :smiley:
(not toxic but… joking? :D)

it’s not dead. their login servers are bust as usual…

A great man once said that Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit but Wisdom is Knowing not to put it in a Fruit Salad.

2 Likes

How long does it usually takes Blizzard to fix it (according to these “couple of times” you are speaking about ? I just want to know whether its worth waiting or not…

13eurmonth btw

5 Likes

yep can’t log in either

Funny to see private servers are running their game with way fewer issues…

just saying…

1 Like

Impressive how we pay to play a game to a company who can’t keep up a 15 year old game online… They should have the know how by now…

Free games get better servers and sys admins than this poor party of clowns running wow…

2 Likes