Logging issue of thousand iranian players

Iranian players need your help. Blizzard

3 Likes

Hey dear Blizzard! i have the same problem pls help!

3 Likes

I have same problems too .

3 Likes

The real question is why no one from blizzard company is not responding ??
They really dont wanna answer this topic and just
ignore it ?
What about iranian people than?? they just have to play on 500-1000 ms and use vpn and than get banned ??
How is this even fair ? :)))

1 Like

i have the same problem,pls fix your servers so we can play this lovely game​:heart_eyes::heart:

3 Likes

This problem is known as “Teleport Failed: Instance not Found”, most likely related to networking between certain IPs coming from a country that is likely to be sanctioned such as “Iran”, and to a server provider such as Amazon which already banned Iranian’s IP 2 years ago or so.

The key to solve this problem lays in route tracing and a software called “MTR” test which there is a link on blizzard support and how to do it.

This problem is nothing new and blizzard team is 100% capable of fixing it as they did before in 8.3 (referring to this thread: Continuous Issue of being stuck on Loading Screens),
with test data collected from players blizzard team managed to fix the problem within a month or so.

In Shadowlands this problem came back exactly at launch of Shadowlands and many players including myself could not play the game without VPN! so we made a thread to start collecting test data again to solve the problem (referring to this: Continuous issue of being stuck on loading screens [NEW TOPIC]).

There are still many test data in this thread and they are related to the new problem. no one just really cared enough to answer properly or even look at logs… , hopefully this thread can gain enough attention from the right people to finally after 4-5 months of miserable game play experience, risking your computer safety and what not, we can play normally like rest of the world. as if already living in this country is not hard enough, that we have to endure such discrimination in video games too. we just want to play to forget.

13 Likes

It’s actually difficult to play now … Can’t see what boss casts . Getting disconnected over and over again and I’m bothering my guildies too because they’re counting on me and 3 seconds after pull I get disconnected . It’s really annoying . Absolutely can’t enjoy this game at the moment as before so please help us .

2 Likes

same problem.plz fix it

2 Likes

Many of my friends have the same problem and they cant play wow

2 Likes

Same Problem.

2 Likes

hi i have same problem too

2 Likes

Hi Blizzard, We Iranian players have a problem entering the game and use vpn because we have trouble logging in to the game. You have moved your server to Amazon and this problem has occurred to us. Please take care because we love this game. Please help us.

3 Likes

i am iranian and i have the same problem

2 Likes

I have the same problem.

2 Likes

I have this problem too ,
All Iranian players with a large population in your community. They have this problem
We hope this problem is solved
Thanks to your team

2 Likes

Hey dear Blizzard! i have the same problem pls help!

2 Likes

I have Same problem here pls help us out

2 Likes

It’s So annoying to be forced to use Vpn to pass through loading screen

2 Likes

hi i have same problem too

2 Likes

Hi dear blizzard i have this problem too if u fix it iranians really thanks to yours

2 Likes