Logging issue of thousand iranian players

Dear Blizzard
It’s been 4 months now from running the new expansion.
It seems that you moved all your servers to Amazon this expansion and it brought us a couples of problems. The most important ones for All Iranian players are: Being stuck at loading screen and using VPNs and high Latency. It seems that using those VPNs are recognized as 3rd party software and bot and it caused a number of problems recently. Furthermore, abusers are selling their programs which are recognized as bots again and it changed majority of us as victims.
We know that solving this issue is not something easy for your stuff. You can check the number of comments below to see our honesty. Iranian players are playing this game too much and they are in love with this game.
My humble suggestion is either solving these problems or establishing a couple of realms for us to make this game more enjoyable.
I have a community in my own country and every day, hundreds of players are asking me to be their representative. As their representative I posted a message in Twitter before. and I opened a topic here as well. Wish your attentive stuff check our problems and try to solve them someday.

433 Likes

Hey dear Blizzard! i have the same problem pls help!

57 Likes

Same issue here , so hurtful to see such a nice game hard to play normaly

52 Likes

Iranian players need your help. Blizzard

51 Likes

Same problem here, it’s too frustrating to playing with vpn

40 Likes

That would be really good if Blizzard make some realms for us

36 Likes

I am from Iran too and I get disconnected every time

37 Likes

We have loading screen problems and because of that we have to use vpns which brings us high latency and bad experience. That would be really good if blizzard investigate how to fix this this problem for us.

36 Likes

I think it’s worth mentioning that we have no problem connecting to wow classic but only retail.

39 Likes

i am iranian and i have the same problem

35 Likes

That would be really good if Blizzard make some realms for us tank u

34 Likes

We have to use vpn and my latency is high and unstable

32 Likes

All Iranian players have the same problem here. Blizzard pls see our commands plzzz

32 Likes

Iranian player can not enter the game because of your servers which are on Amazon.
Blizzard pls fix our problems.

29 Likes

Hey, i have the same problem too, please hear us

28 Likes

plz help us .same issue here <3

27 Likes

Hi blizzard,i and my friends have same problem
We will be very grateful if you solve the problem for us
with best regards

24 Likes

I have the same problem since release day of Shadowlands. I have to use a vpn in order to not stuck at loading screen and this causes high latency.
Thank you for your understanding
Amir

24 Likes

Thats true i have same problem.

23 Likes

I’m iranian and i have this problem too.

22 Likes