Logging issue of thousand iranian players

Already tried to explain this to them and they all jumped down my throat and even one of them kept denying that there is sanctions. Even ignored my part where Iran is blocked through the US data centres that goes from the West to Iran.

1 Like

I think we’ve all tried to explain it to them. They just don’t want to hear.

2 Likes

I know but I doubt any of the later posters have read earlier posts so I thought it was worth a reminder.

1 Like

do you see a server-wide/platform-wide lockdown on iranian accounts? no.
can we (iranian players) log onto bnet,wow accounts, realmlist, character list etc…? yes.
speaking about reading earlier posts, i suggest u do the same. the problem is getting stuck at the loading screen or not being able to use portals/teleportation etc… after successfully getting into the game.
might have something to do with sanctions? probably yes (certain servers not allowing traffic from iranian IP Addresses). all of a sudden without a warning that is.
do iranian players have this problem with every single gaming platfrom? No. platforms like steam are fully functional and working for us with zero issues. even the shop.
So, after all this posts, threads and pleads and whatever, we just want a single blue post explaining clearly what is going on regardless of how bad the answer could be.
i guess we deserve that much. (some of us have been with this game for more than a decade, we grew up with it, we have so much love for this game, we cherish all the good memories that we experienced in this game. so this silent treatment is not fair, its heartbreaking.)
thank you.

They CAN’T reply to you because they are not allowed to deal with you in any official capacity.

2 Likes

dear greens, and not-greens, please stop speaking out of your a*&es when you don’t know anything about a particular problem/situation. IF blizzard was/is not supposed to do allow Iranian connections to their servers, they would simply block all IPs range from here to there, similar to what happened in 2012 when mist of pandaria released, every connection attempt from Iran was blocked to due to SANCTIONS. please educate yourself before making a comment, specially as a green user.

Current problem is the exact problem happened in 8.3, its just the freaking amazon services are being fussy again and blizzard too busy doing inappropiate things in their company instead of taking care of problems.

PS: Problem still exists as of 7/30/2021. almost a year into expansion and problem is still there.

For future references:

BFA : Continuous Issue of being stuck on Loading Screens - #169 by Jingoraitin

SL : Continuous issue of being stuck on loading screens [NEW TOPIC] - #145 by Nazragoth-emerald-dream

BFA problem, to be exact, the 8.3 loading scree issue was resolved within a month and BTW Iran was still under heavy sanctions back then and nothing in any capacity of sanctions has changed over the past 2 years… so stop with the bullsh&t of saying oh they can’t help, oh they are not allowed to help… its just back then we had a person who cared to help us, but now we don’t.

1 Like

Which if you did some research would see it’s on purpose. Amazon actually realised that they where breaking sanction rules before and had to change it. Hence you’re having issues. Swear and throw a temper tantrum all you want but that’s the reality.

Do you swear and shout at your government for censoring your internet?

@Baltic
Bruh, seriously;
Why are u talking about something that you do not understand?
You are blaming everyone because of “jumping down on your throat”, meanwhile you are just provoking us with your incorrect information.

If it had something to do with sanctions, we were not able to even login into battle net and further, world of warcraft servers.

you talked about reality, do you wanna know what do we call these kind of actions in reality?
ROBBERY!
The thing is, that you can actually log into world of warcraft servers, and everything is just fine before the shadowlands expansion.
Even in shadowlands, there are some areas that you can freely play with 0 issues, but when it comes to dungeons and places like oribos and bastion, you just get the error Instance not found.
Like, seriously, we just paid for this game with our broken economy and we also pay for this game monthly.
Don’t we even deserve a blue post about this issue?
My dude says They CAN’T Reply to you because they are not allowed to deal with you in any official capacity.
I imagine The FBI right now, searching in blizzard forums, and the first guy who writes a blue post about this issue, he goes straight to jail.
Stop insulting us please.

And yes i already know that there is no rule or anything to support us in this specific situation, but what about humanity?
For the love of god, we paid for this game and we did not receive any product in return.
This is robbery in the light of the day, but you are treating us like we are some evil creatures.
You can pay for this game with real Dollar and Euro But when it comes to receiving the product, it’s just sanctions.
This ain’t about sanctions anymore.
This is Crime!
We didn’t want to born in this country but here we are and here you are.
You just live in Europe and (probably) have a comfortable life, meanwhile we are just drown in Pure Sh*t and ppl just rain more upon us.
Stop provoking us and insulting us please.
Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, the crime would be when a US company breaks US sanctions against Iran. I guess if you PERSONALLY agree to pay Blizzards fines, and legal costs for breaking sanctions, they might give you a whitelist in their firewall.

Around $10 to $30 million USD might be enough. Barely.

google Iran sanctions before you use big words please. you’re just making yourself look dumber and dumber by each post.

1 Like

ye turn on your TV you might hear our screams, rn we’re fighting for water :D:D:D

@Trovlak
Sir, you do not understand the pain, Just because you have not experienced it.
You have not worked 8 hours at day, and 4 hours at night;
You did not eat less, just because you did not born in a rich family and rich country.
You did not work for a month, literally bust a*s and save money just to play this game.
I can argue with u all day, but the problem is that You do not understand me.

Just forget anything (sanctions, U.S, Governments etc…)
I’m telling you, a human to another human, is it fair to pay for something that you are not gonna get?
Isn’t this robbery?

All I’m saying is, that blizzard could warn us before we buy the game and pay for it, that “you guys are not gonna be able to play this game due to sanctions”.

To be more specific, We did not know that something like this is going to happen right?
But honestly, didn’t blizzard know it?
They got our money and all of a sudden prevented Iranians to play the game.

And trust me in this, there will be no consequences for them to let Iranian players access their game as Nobody in U.S government even cares about bunch of ppl playing a video game.
And my proof for that sentence is that we are playing this game for more than 10 years and literally nothing happened so far.
10 to 30 million dollars LMAO.
Are you even hearing urself?

What VPN are you guys using ? If it is the local VPN solution I bet that is the one to blame. Try using one of the international ones for a month even though it’s more expensive :frowning: and I bet all those issues will disappear. I suggest PIA but you could find others too but I prefer that one as it has tunnel split.

hello i have same problem pls help blizzard plsssssss

We people always fall victim to the wrong policies of governments

No It’s just because this problem is affecting a certain group of people, which are minority in Blizzard’s eye, and Blizzard has become this abusive money hungering company with no soul. It shouldn’t take 1 year to fix a simple networking issue between Blizzard and Amazon’s servers, but Blizzard is just being Blizzard.
If they are not forced into doing something good, they will never do it. just look at their lawsuit situation, easily could be fixed 9 years ago but they did nothing for 9 years until they were caught red-handed and now they care!

1 Like

Iran is blocked on AWS data centres. I will once again say it again and not care when you guys get angry and keep repeating yourselves. This is fact. Amazon have even made a statement saying so. Even mentioning Sanctions as the case. Keep being indenial.

I believe the people that’s in charge of the data centres over angry irrational and rude Iranian posters with censored internet that don’t like to hear the truth.

Tell that to this “indenial” individual:

For rest of your comment, I pay blizzard to play… I don’t care and I don’t have to deal with their problems with their data centers ok? If we were from another country, we could actually sue blizzard for breaching their service…

And for 100000th time if this is about AWS data centers, how come last time we made a post, someone with knowledge and enough care helped us and solved the problem??
Iran is blocked from Amazon since 2012 I believe but somehow magically they solved it last time but they can’t do it now?

for reference: Continuous Issue of being stuck on Loading Screens - #169 by Jingoraitin

Would love to hear your analogy on this.

1 Like

Look up the Amazon stuff from 2019 , Where they blocked more stuff as they left servers open by accident with a released statement saying it’s about sanctions. Indenial again.

your analogy seems flawed, so they left servers open for 8 months until 9.0 (Shadowlands) was released? and in 2020 they were OH we let the Iranian’s play on our services! they will plan to do something bad through a video game!
Yeah nice logic, I think I’m done responding to you as I have a feeling that you’re one of those people that enjoy other’s people suffering and I feel really sad for you.

2 Likes