Logging issue of thousand iranian players

What VPN are you guys using ? If it is the local VPN solution I bet that is the one to blame. Try using one of the international ones for a month even though it’s more expensive :frowning: and I bet all those issues will disappear. I suggest PIA but you could find others too but I prefer that one as it has tunnel split.

hello i have same problem pls help blizzard plsssssss

We people always fall victim to the wrong policies of governments

No It’s just because this problem is affecting a certain group of people, which are minority in Blizzard’s eye, and Blizzard has become this abusive money hungering company with no soul. It shouldn’t take 1 year to fix a simple networking issue between Blizzard and Amazon’s servers, but Blizzard is just being Blizzard.
If they are not forced into doing something good, they will never do it. just look at their lawsuit situation, easily could be fixed 9 years ago but they did nothing for 9 years until they were caught red-handed and now they care!

1 Like

Iran is blocked on AWS data centres. I will once again say it again and not care when you guys get angry and keep repeating yourselves. This is fact. Amazon have even made a statement saying so. Even mentioning Sanctions as the case. Keep being indenial.

I believe the people that’s in charge of the data centres over angry irrational and rude Iranian posters with censored internet that don’t like to hear the truth.

Tell that to this “indenial” individual:

For rest of your comment, I pay blizzard to play… I don’t care and I don’t have to deal with their problems with their data centers ok? If we were from another country, we could actually sue blizzard for breaching their service…

And for 100000th time if this is about AWS data centers, how come last time we made a post, someone with knowledge and enough care helped us and solved the problem??
Iran is blocked from Amazon since 2012 I believe but somehow magically they solved it last time but they can’t do it now?

for reference: Continuous Issue of being stuck on Loading Screens - #169 by Jingoraitin

Would love to hear your analogy on this.

1 Like

Look up the Amazon stuff from 2019 , Where they blocked more stuff as they left servers open by accident with a released statement saying it’s about sanctions. Indenial again.

your analogy seems flawed, so they left servers open for 8 months until 9.0 (Shadowlands) was released? and in 2020 they were OH we let the Iranian’s play on our services! they will plan to do something bad through a video game!
Yeah nice logic, I think I’m done responding to you as I have a feeling that you’re one of those people that enjoy other’s people suffering and I feel really sad for you.

2 Likes

You’s where using VPNs… It got blocked. You really are the most indenial person I’ve ever came across. You’s aren’t supposed to be playing wow due to Sanctions. Facts

Talk about reaching and talking nonsense. Yous are looking for an answer on why yous can’t play. You have it from multple people and you keep pretending to yourself that it’s not the reason.

nice try dude but we didn’t need or have to use any sort of VPN since MoP (5.2) after Blizzard lifted IP range ban for Iranian connections till 8.3, on 8.3 we were forced to play with VPNs for 2 months till the thread that I linked (which I bet my life you didn’t open it cuz you’re just one of those people who enjoy other’s suffering and enjoys arguing over something you’re not educated enough about it just for no reason) came up, ppl provided MRT routes and logs +1 caring Game Master and things were fixed in 2 weeks.
So 8.3 (January 14, 2020) minus 2 months (explained in the link) till shadowlands release (November 23, 2020) which is, if my math is correct 11-9 months + last 3 previous expansions we didn’t have to use VPNs cuz game connections were fine and Blizzard weren’t paying for cheap and weak quality Amazon’s servers, mean while Amazon / US restrictions on Iranian IPs were placed about 2012 ish, SO you’re telling me they made the mistake you mentioned for whole 8 years? and suddenly they were like OH no what have we done…
Cool.

1 Like

Thought you where done replying? Also what’s this rubbish you keep sprouting about wanting people to stuffer? If you don’t want to be hit with truth bombs and want to be ignorant don’t post on a community forum. There was holes in yous being blocked, They got plugged up as time went on. You aren’t supposed to be using American Companies services. Facts. You’ve been blocked. Accept it.

You’re crying at the wrong place and blaming the wrong people. it’s a political issue.

I once again refer back to Amazon 2019 statement about iranians using their data centre and they had holes to shut as yous were still getting through. Google what I’m talking about. Amazon knows better than you with your censored internet.

Who would have thought that you where clueless about the sanctions placed on yous? It’s not like your government doens’t hide stuff from you and censor stuff.

"In 2020, Reporters Without Borders ranked Iran 173 out of 180 countries in the World Press Freedom Index.[1] This index lists countries from 1 to 180 based on the level of freedom of the press.[2]

Internet shutdown in Iran
In November 2019, Iranian government imposed a week long total Internet shutdown in a response to Iranian fuel protests.[3][4]
Reporters Without Borders described Iran as “one of the world’s most repressive countries for journalists for the past 40 years”.[1] In the Freedom House Index, Iran scored low on political rights and civil liberties, and has been classified as “not free”.[5]

Iran is one of the strictest countries when it comes to Internet censorship.[6][7] The Iranian government and the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Sepah persistently block social media such as Facebook and Twitter.[8][9][10][11] In contrast, Iranian politicians often use social networks blocked in Iran such as Twitter or Facebook.[12][13][14][15] Internet censorship in Iran and the NIN function similar to the Great Firewall of China. Stricter monitoring and National Information Network (NIN) was unveiled during the 2019 Iranian protests.[16][7][17][11] These restrictions made it more difficult for videos of unrest in Iran to be posted or viewed on social media.[18]

After YouTube was blocked in Iran, the Aparat website was founded as an Iranian online video-sharing platform. However, in 2020, due to the activity of one of the users of Aparat, its CEO was sentenced to 10 years in prison.[19][20] Many popular websites such as Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, HBO, YouTube, TikTok, and Netflix have been blocked in Iran.[21] Millions of Iranians stay connected on social media despite the government restrictions.[22]

Beginning on 17 November 2019,[23] in response to the 2019 Iranian protests,[24][7] Internet censorship in Iran and an internet shutdown[6][11] reduced Iran Internet traffic in the country to 5% of normal levels.[25][16][26]"

Here you are with so much information.

Not being able to log into wow would be the least of my worries if I was you.

Blame your government for your “suffering” not me or Blizzard. I suspect you’re scared to though, I don’t blame you.

I just love it that you keep avoiding my question, a simple question, and you ramble on googling stuff on internet thinking you know crap dude. that’s the typical internet troll keyboard warrior attitude and on top of that you have this delusion of knowledge and give yourself the right to speak on behalf of other people/companies.

If your almighty brain is capable of answering question regard to this link:

That how in 8.3 similar situation happened, aka Teleport Aborted: Instance not Found, and when we made thread and provided technical information to Game Master, things were fixed within 2 weeks and after that for 9 months everything was working as intended then shadowlands came and things went south again. can you explain mr.expert googler mega brainer?

Keep in mind that if Blizzard/Amazon were to ban us from World of Warcraft they could just ban the accounts of logged Iraninan IPs, similar to what Blizzard did back in 2012 with release of Mist of Pandaria… but now the problem is “TELEPORT ABORTED: INSTANCE NOT FOUND”, completely different story which is a TECH ISSUES/NETWORKING ISSUE . so get your “facts” straight boy before you fill the thread with false information.

Also thanks for googling what happened in my country and telling me them, not like I lived every crappy moment of it or lost friends cause of them. but yeah the main question was how come for 9 years everything was fine then suddenly they realized OH sh*t moment, also there are +10 or more US based video gaming company mainly Valve who owns the rights to Dota2 and CSGO, how come we’re not banned on those games? are they not US based companies? are they not supposed to follow US sanctions?
Based on seeing all your arguments so far, I know you would ramble on about something random and bash my nationality, but go on you will make my day.

PS: If anything is political, its the politics between Blizzard and Amazon, seems like Blizzard can’t demand anything from their service provider, just like us that we can’t demand anything from Blizzard (our service provider in this game), the irony.

1 Like

Please read. Amazon came out and said they had to plug holes that allowed yous to access the data centre. I’m avoiding no question.The holes for you to use an American service have now been plugged. it’s really simple. You keep ignoring it.

Ignoring how sanctions work again. It’s like beating your head against a wall.

i highly suggest stop replying to this Baltic person. the topic is being mislead and trolled by him/her.
u dont reply to someone who thinks there are holes in a network that needs to be plugged. (the term “hole” or “exploit” or “vulnerability” etc… is used for network attacks and such FYI) not an ip range ban . like its so hard to block an IP range that sometimes it leaves massives holes and people randomly popup from that IP range via hidden routes and caves.
so yeah lets stop replying to this network professor person and lets keep the topic on the right track.
thank you.

It’s a term, used for many things. You’ve learned something today, You’re welcome.

You know phrases have more than one meaning right? I suggest you delete your post because you look very silly. Plugging holes has been a term before the internet. It’s a term used for many things. You look insanely silly now with your lecturing. You can be added to the list of not liking the truth.

Someone disagreeing with you with facts isn’t trolling. You just want an echo chamber of people agreeing with something that’s not true?

Plugging holes is a computer only term. I’ve heard it all now. :rofl:

The goal is for Iranian people not to use American services aka wow. Yous where. They have blocked yous from doing so. Aka the hole has been blocked. I thought that was obvious, guess not.

Let’s just say yous where right. It happened by accident. So now you want what exactly? Blizzard to go out their way and fix something you aren’t supposed to be using? Which is against sanctions. You would think it was rocket science.

I agree with you Myusha, as I mentioned this Baltic guy doesn’t read a single word of my questions, links and I also provided logic and facts for him to understand the flaw in his all knowing delusion way of thinking but his one-dimensional hateful brain can’t process anything but to spread miss information and hate toward a certain group of people.

On a serious note, here is the link to the current Shadowlands problem aka “Transfer Abort: Instance not Found” and if you scroll up you can see a GM asking for WinMTR route analysis logs and there are plenty of data there which sadly a selfish GM locked the thread with 0 solution or problem being fixed, if anyone still cares:

2 Likes

I’d say bump, but last thread about this issue got locked when I wrote bump to bring up the issue that exists for more than a year. any news? any blues that gives a damn about this 1 year old issue out there?

this is 100% true please do something about this

1 Like

1 year and still we stuck in loading screen

2 Likes

You know what is funny?
the fact that i can play amazon’s new game (new world) without vpn and any restrictions but i cant play retail and now new classic (som) without vpn however we could play classic and tbc without vpn before
Its not fair we cant change our government cuz each time they kill or imprison our brothers and sisters in each protest and nobody can do anything
So these days this kind of restrictions are only against regular ppl and effectless against those killers
I guess blizzard can do something if their goal is just entertain ppl

3 Likes