Logging issue of thousand iranian players

Hello Blizzard ;
as a Iranian player we have many issue in and outside of game for example : game doesn’t load or stuck during loading and we have high latency in game and disconnected sometime becuase we should use vpn to play game since you release Shadowland and move your servers to amazon! And we didn’t have these issues before that ! plz Fix this problem and thank you very much

1 Like

We are all have same problem these days loading stuck or more time do not load and we see the instant not found error much since the Shadowland release also after that time high latency while playing wow annoying all of us player espicialy from Iran :frowning:
Dear blizzard plz respond this as soon as you can TY :slight_smile: I’m your big fan before this and will be biggest if you do something about because I’ve been played wow since 2007 !!

Hey everyone. Hope you’re doing great. This will be a long post, sorry in advance.
It’s been a while since Shadowlands has come out and I’m genuinely disappointed. Ever since the expansion’s launch, players like me who are from Iran and are playing from here cannot go through a loading screen and will get stuck there unless we log with a VPN turned on.
There have been other posts about this that ended up with next to no response… And Blizzard is just saying that there is no problem on their end and that we have to contact our ISP and such.
This is NOT from our side. People like myself have been playing this game on official retail servers with the same internet for years and have had no issues until the SL release. We’ve checked different ISPs, contacted them, and nothing came of it. The problem is not on their/our end.
All of us have tried every single “fix” for this problem but none of them work. CLEARLY this on Blizzard’s end and I genuinely don’t want to keep playing this game with a VPN. I love pvp and using a VPN seriously puts me behind on stuff like fake casting, interrupts and etc.
I don’t know if this post will get achieve anything but I know there’s a really big community out there consisting of Iranians that just want to play the game normally. We already suffer through the sanctions and can’t actually purchase anything properly from the shop and now we can’t even connect to the game properly.
I hope this post will achieve at least SOMETHING.

Regards,
Masih

12 Likes

Yes True what are you Doing Blizzard

2 Likes

Blizzard is American company and USA has placed Iran under sanctions. Like explained in n+1 threads before.

2 Likes

The sanctions include the purchase of products from the shop, not actually connecting to the game itself.
These sanctions were present during BFA and none of us had issues connecting back in BFA.
Whatever this is, it’s new.

3 Likes

I suspect that using a VPN to evade the sanctions, is gonna get your account permbanned.

it has nothing to do with the sanctions. this happened before back in 8.3 on drustvar map. not even iranians had this problem. no one could enter the waycrest manor dungeon , and the same error popped there too ( Instance not Found error). this is 100% from blizzard and has nothing to do with ISP’s or Sanctions.

well , gota have to tell you they just made a deal with amazon company for the shadowland realms and as we know amazon has been baned all ips from iran for a reasson i dont really know and dont even care anyway ! thats why we cant log into the game with iran ip . there are some other nonsens stuff i guess ppl need to know its funy :slight_smile: the truth is … gamers from irand most fight with 2 side to only be able play a simple game :slight_smile: somtimes we will get ban or lock or not allowing to log into the games servers becuz of our lovly country by the companys … and somtmes we will get filtering problems from inside our own lovly country :slight_smile: but this time … its just becuz of theyr new deal with amazon company if you want to know the reasson … soo yes its not exaqtly the sanctions … but it has somthing to do with sanctions … im completly sure blizzard will do nothing about this as they cant really change the deal with a company becuz of few thousend players from an specefic country … it wont make sens !! honestly
for example … i have been playing world of warcraft snice i was 18 years old (15years ago ) and now i cant even log into the game :slight_smile: i mean i can … by using a VPN … but i dont want to do that anymore … thats enough stress and suffer … .atleast for me its enough … maybe thats the end of the road for ppl from iran ! well it was for me as i havent played like 40 days now
oh almost forgot … they will never answer any kind of post in froums if its about iranian problems … you can just check the froums right now there are like 100 post in froums … some of them with more than 400 reply … but not even a single game master answer :slight_smile:
we call this Bycot … im not sure if it does mean in enlish or not … somtihng like they dont care :slight_smile:
and yes it had happend 6 mounth ago in BFA right exaqtly after they made it like crosrealm mythic raids if you can remember … well as i said they made a new deal with amazon and theyr crosrealm mythics servers are supported by amazon company … so thats why :slight_smile:
at the end … we are all humans and im sure no1 did choose his or her country to born :slight_smile:
its not my fault if my country sucks or whatever … :slight_smile: cheers

I hope they fix this issue for the iranian players because virtually all of them have to pay a VPN service to play and it’s very expensive for them as well.

There is nothing to fix, Look up what sanctions are, What do you expect Blizzard to do?

1 Like

This has nothing to do with sanctions. If it had then every iranian player would be banned since all of them use VPN.

1 Like

It is to do with sanctions. What do you think it’s about?

The sanction rules still apply if you use a vpn or not, Also iranian players have been getting banned for using a VPN, I think you need to look into things some more.

I have some good news for yous though. If BBC news isn’t talking rubbish, Apprently Iran is ready to have talks with the USA about rejoining the nuclear agreement, The talks start next week or something. If this happens the restrictions from Iranian players using wow will probably be lifted if this happens.

1 Like

same problem. dear blizzard what is different between us and other people? why we cant play Because of our place in middle east and iran? pls help us and do something for your players !

Not Iranian but have the same issue too. It started yesterday. Keep getting WOW5190038 error message after trying to connect server list.

Please educate yourself before making comments, if it had anything to do with sanctions blizzard would’ve just make a IP range ban on any device trying to connect to their service, and trust me blizzard is no stranger to this method because they actually did this in start of MoP to Iranian players… .
Now what happened in MoP was because of Sanctions, even tho there were many other US based gaming dev companies (namely Valve and other…) who couldn’t give a flying damn about sanctions and politics in video games but appearently Blizzard needed so badly to comply with politics otherwise god knows what would happen to them!

In short, it has nothing to do with sanctions, if it had something to do with it, I couldn’t even make this post here. period. It’s just lazy communication between Blizzard unexperienced CS and Blizzard just being Blizzard, 10 months away from actual reality.
OH yeah, AWS (Amazon Web Services) too.

Mwa, it may not be due to the sanctions…but then Blizzard would have solved an issue of this magnitude if it actually was something not working as intended by now. They don’t even send in a Blue to acknowledge the issue, this is something else.

You are basing everything on assumptions, so does the one you comment on. Saying that he has to get educated is just laughable.

1 Like

They did send a blue, but the Blue was clueless and didn’t even bother to read up the piles of information players provided in the original post, data and information which could actually help the problem to be solved but nah he was too busy eating nachos.

Education:

BFA : Continuous Issue of being stuck on Loading Screens - #169 by Jingoraitin

SL : Continuous issue of being stuck on loading screens [NEW TOPIC] - #145 by Nazragoth-emerald-dream

So it goes from a helpful “we send your info to the ones who can solve this issue” in BfA to “…send WinMTR?” in SL. What part of this “education” rules out the sanction as underlying reason?

1 Like

Alright seems like I have to spoon feed you every bit of detail because you don’t want to read. look at the dates of old topic and when the first comments of new thread appeared, go google Iran sanctions (specially Trump Admins period), then compare the dates… then maybe you might be slightly more educated and less snowflaky than before. It doesn’t require much of a brain cell to understand simple logic yeah? IF it was to do anything with sanctions we were all gone by the first time we connected to blizzard server, simple and plain as that.

PS: It’s not based on MY assumption, its based on HISTORY. WE were actually banned for a whole good 6-7 months of start of MoP due to “Sanctions”.