Login Error BLZ51914400

I had a 100% fix for you… but I DO NOT appreciate the hateful comments… You are on your own…

Bro I got the same problem. How to fix it?

1 Like

What exactly did you delete besides the game?
I have the same problem. pls help! T_T

I have also had exactly the same error. I suddenly realised that Imy subscription was inactive, so I activated it via battle.net and then everything worked.

I should mention that when I was getting this error I could log into battle.net and Blizzard support, and I could get into the front screen of the game via the blizzard launcher, but I could not log into 5he game itself. When I tried to pay my subscription via PayPal the payment would not go through, but I fortunately had enough game gold to pay a one month subscription.

I hope that this information is helpful to other people.

1 Like

Had the same issue when logging in. Re-installing all items does fix the problem. However i have now got the problem again less than a week later, so although it is a ‘fix’ It is unreasonable to re-install 100gb of game on a weekly basis.

Anyone with an actual reason for the code and a solution that doesn’t involve deletion + reinstallation would be v helpful!x

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.