Login issues - Mithic Keys time refund !

Since is almost half a day for players from EU servers who are not able to login and play, i think is more than necessary a refund for Mithic Keys and other stuff who require limited time to do, like world quest. Lots or players are farming reputation with a particular faction. Blizzard should take all this in consideration since is their issues. WE PAY FOR 24/24/365.

An answer for this is more than mandatory !

1 Like

Ther will be no answer my friend, only apologies.

No, you do not pay for 24/7 service. That’d cost a whole lot more than a WoW subscription, and is impossible to achieve anyway.

Besides, the EULA says, in section 5 (emphasis mine):

In other words, tough luck, you’re not paying for 24/7 service, nor does Blizzard guarantee any kind of availability.

Don’t defend the wolf when they eat a sheep. Fight for us ! :smiley:

Why? There will always be service interruptions for various reasons. It’s an unfortunate side-effect of an online game. Sometimes they can do something about it, sometimes it is their fault, many times it isn’t, and they can’t.

There’s nothing we can do or say that’d improve the situation, so I see no point in the endless complaint threads that paint Blizzard as incompetent. Sometimes they are, but as far as providing a service go, and keeping servers up and functioning, they do a pretty damn good job, all things considered.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.