Login Queue then disconnected - error 51900319

Hello

I seem to have an issue where i get put into a login queue then disconnected when i reach the front of it. It says error 51900319

any ideas how to fix this?

2 Likes

No Fix, Happening to alot of people. THey Currently Investigating like they was yesterday. You think after so many Expansion they would learn :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Experiencing the same issue here…

I’ve kept retrying and the only thing that changes seems to be the size of the queue.

I didn’t experience any issues earlier today, when there wasn’t a login queue.
Hopefully, it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

i get that covid makes it harder to polish the update and plan for this sort of thing but there does come a point where you expect a little better for your subscription fee.

5 Likes

Same as yesterday but longer queues…

It’s pre-patch and we can’t log in… looking forward to SL!

1 Like

Happening to me, 300+ queue, almost get in and get DC xD YAY

Also have this… They have problem launching prepatch… Imagine SL launch… Just hope it wont be bad as WoD launch.

thing is i dont remember the legion launch being all that painful.

I get exactly the same error

Same here. Been trying for over an hour now

Same here :frowning:

Can we have an update on this please? It has been over an hour since the last message where you found this issue.

Same here… :stuck_out_tongue:

Just fix it, how hard can it be, its not rocketsceince

WTF can’t log in since yesterday

Is it so hard at least 1 time some pach to be without problems.

3 times in a roll waitnig the queue start to login and DC and Queue again and every time is bigger and have to wait longer
Yesterday was not able to connect with battle net say hav eto wait 740 min ???
Did I pay game time only for queue ? just wonder

It looks like it has something to do with the security token. I tried using the blizzard app first but logged in to the client itself after a few dc’s. The login and queue is processed as you expect, after you enter the security code and the realm list starts to load it’s game over. Guess waiting is all we can do…

This is happening for me as well and I am not even playing retail. I understand that realizing a patch means more players will try to log in was hard for them to predict. Even though the game is 15 years old and that happens every time.
I just want to play the game I am paying a subscription for.

and it say 3 mins queue position 570 but in real is more than 20 min …

Did u even have developers ?

I wouldn’t mind the queue if i’d actually any belief I’d get in. I’m on my 9th or 10th d/c on ‘login’.

2 Likes

well this is a s$%t show … obviously…

1 Like