Login Queues - Do something!

Hi,

the login queues on Firemaw are a joke. On Sunday’s the queue starts around 1pm ST already. This is destroying communities on this server, because people cannot get online in time for raids, or play at all on certain days.

Is there a plan in the making by Blizzard to restrict character transfers and character creation to/on this realm?

Are we going to get free character transfers OFF this realm?

3 Likes

This is what happens when people keep migrating to a full server.

2 Likes

i really hope blizzard will do something about this absolute travesty soon.

When it feels like a god damn chore to get on for raid night where you have to sit 4 hours in queue from 15:30 to participate in a raid at 19:30 something is terribly wrong…

I can’t even play this game anymore because I simply don’t have the free time to plan 4 hours ahead on a usual day if i want to play.

1. Close transfers to firemaw
  2. open free transfers FROM firemaw
  3. cough up a server upgrade so we don’t have to sit in front of the pc for 4 hours looking at the queue numbers go down because god forbid you go afk and get kicked out of the queue (genious system btw blizzard 10/10) so you gotta start the ordeal over again.

this is insanely infuriating and despite loving the game it makes me want to quit.

4 Likes

EXACTLY what just happened to make, I feel like exploding out of rage atm.

I cannot get in tonight. Get to the front of queue the get disconnect. Do they want us to play or not?
:broken_heart:

It’s disgusting. Launch day experience all over again. been sat in a que over 2 hours, go afk for a short amount of time to come back and see i had been disconnected and shoved right at the back of the que. Blizzard increase the Server capacity for the most popular servers. do somthing!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.