Login Server full?

Anyone else getting this on an early tuesday morning?

What’s that all about? Did the playerbase just quadruple?

1 Like

Apparently it’s an authentication issue. My queue time went from 18 minutes to 30 and counting.

It might be best to switch off for an hour and come back when resolved.

Once my queue finished, I was instantly disconnected and put to the back of the queue.

Wonderful.

57 min que to enter… ffs

Great… This problem again, nice one Blizzard.

Hamster on his lunch break.

One can always always rely on Blizz for a big massive dish of disappointment. 4th time in as many weeks, that I know off anyway. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Wait until you get to position 1 then get kicked out to the login screen.

Yep, again, like it was the other day, an on-going problem they still can’t seem to fix, a billion dollar company, woo.

1 Like

So after firing their entire CS department looks like they also decided to dump their IT staff. Who’s next, the devs?
GG

1 Like

You know, some problems are not solvable by turning things on and off. Is not like it was unplayable for an entire day, it is barely an hour I think.

I am as tilted as you guys but Jesus, you don’t get any problem while working? Everything magically solve itself by clapping your hands?

“no servers are currently available” looks like a reset.

Position in queue…15

/drumroll

“No servers are currently available” :smiley:

This has happened before, days ago, so yeah, it should surely be looked into an fixed, but still currently having problems. Taking a lot more than an hour

It should be working again now. Also, similar problems does not mean the source is the same.

Theres always someone like that who has excuses for everyone

yeah i’m in, no Q

My guess is the cleaning lady. You have to plug in your vacuum cleaner somewhere. “Lets just pull out this pesky plug over here… Plug in the vacuum… There you go, la da di di dee…”

1 Like

I mean, i know homework the teacher gave you are easy to solve. Does not mean everything is.