Login servers are full

Then when I get past that, I get stuck on logging in to game server and then disconnect.

What’s going on?

3 Likes

+1
Second evening in a row I’ve turned on my laptop to find I can’t get on :frowning:

1 Like

Same here, from the Netherlands. Login servers are full. Sometimes im getting a queue time 1< minute. Can not get into the game.

Yup same… takes ages to get logged in, then goes to Login server full (you are position 1 with a queue time of under 1 min)… then DC… So many times I’ve lost count now, where as my husband who logged in 2 minutes before me initially, happily playing like nothing is happening :frowning: GRRRRR!!!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Well guess blizz its under attack, again.

Blizzard just acknowledged this on twitter: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/1191432720385282049. No news on when it will be resolved, though the last one took around 6 hours :frowning:

Same here. Can’t login. Annoying timing, cause l was in the middle of starting a raid…

Was disconnected right before engaging the last boss in heroic warfront and couldn’t connect back. What a waste of time…

Can we get a reply about what is happening? I’ve been trying to log in at least 10 times now!

Edit: I’m logging in to a world without any ground, I fall, I disconnect! Seriously Blizzard?

Had the same issue last night, tried a few times and got in, but this night it seems to be stuck on not letting me on =/

Same. Logged out by blizzard so they can put me in queue. Endless queue. Happened last night in mythic +. Been playing for hours before they decided i should go in queue.

thx for ruining the raid, the only 2 hours that I still play BFA >_>

Pretty much same issue as everyone else…

same here I played logged out to reset pc about 20 pm,germany. now I cant login I tried manually around 10 times and still queue 1, logging into server w8 1min or more and got login error or just simple disconnect…

Says logging into game sever then get disconnected

Yep, this is frustrating.

That was an hour ago, they need to send out a new update

It would be nice to get a feedback on this issue. I’m having this error for the second day now

Greetings! o/

The problem causing these issues has been resolved. If anyone is still experiencing problems, please, let us know all the details in a new thread.