Login servers full?

This is not a server queue, it’s at the login.
I almost got in about 10 minutes ago and was instantly DC’d.
CS twitter doesn’t make a mention of this yet, I’m wondering if there are any technical difficulties going on.

8 Likes

seems so, some in my guild reporting same thing, can not log in.

2 Likes

Looks like goblin engineers went on strike :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here, I pay for the service by real money, not with gold and this is what I got. Worst PVP season and 27 mins login time.

2 Likes

ok who stepped on the distribution plug ? ;D

1 Like

62 min que to logg in ?? blizzard seems to be extremley busy.

2 Likes

Same issue Login Servers are Full

Position in Queue: 96
Estimated Time: 46 minutes

In house stress test gone TU?

2 Likes

Confirmed login servers went kapuff, was relogging for another character was booted now with 94 mins wait time.

1 Like

F login server

1 Like

Same here, I got disconnected, then it said login servers are full (which they never are) and that I was 10th in queue and 2 mins estimated time. After 2 mins, I was kicked. Now it’s saying login servers are full, 57th in queue time 34 minutes.

Still nothing on WoW CS EU twitter…

1 Like

I heard they are giving free 455 gear in Orgrimmar and Stormwind to everyone who talks to an npc. Hence, the servers being so full.

/jk

1 Like

Even better, the Estimated wait time is increasing as I watch it …

1 Like

nooo please blizzard fix it sooon. My GF is finally out of town for 2 days. I wanna plaaaay:D

4 Likes

same here 56 minutes queue

1 Like

same problem :frowning: - the worst is the time goes up not down Oo

1 Like

Queue in 2k19, really :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing from Blizzard, don’t think they have tech or customer support who know how to communicate with themselves or the customer base ? got >hr here…lol

2 Likes

Having same issue, had 1 hour estimated que time to loging into wow (character screen not ingame) same with D3, Ow, and even hots… got Error 7004 when trying to message people on Bnet. and even tryed to restart the pc and now i have que time to even log on Bnet…

seems like people wasn’t the only thing blizzard sacked to save money…

2 Likes

Same here, currently sitting on an estimated 55 minute wait lol
(This was after several attempts where I was 2nd or 3rd in the queue, then got dc’d the instant I got to the front of the queue)

1 Like

same issues here. but the funny thing is. joined the line with a waiting time of 45 minutes. it has went up to 95. back down to 10 and just now it went up again…