Lol watch this pvp tier list

skilcaped lost me they just compared rouges to dh as same tier XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DHs are the most weekest class in Arena ATM due to Lack of survivability and utilibilty. DHs are dead ATM.

5 Likes

skill cap think taht dh and rogues are on same spot :smiley:

1 Like

rogues also think they are very weak :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since the requirement was that a melee spec has to perform well and secure kills without any form of communication in a LFG group, I don’t see this as super weird.

Rogues do need decent communication and set-ups…to perform well.

Or didn’t you know what you just watched?

lal stop trolling rogues kill ppl in shadowy duel 24/7
and in stuns solo 24/7
ppl that think that rogue cant kill solo are trolls
want a prof go twich and watch pikaboo on 2k solo ppl

and its even discgusting that rogues ask for buffs

2 Likes

“Want proof? Watch one of the better Rogues in the world kill players at 2k?”

That exactly shows that you have no clue what this video was about. Next time try to think before posting something.

1 Like

hey potato
this video saying rogue cant solo kill a target in stun

:man_shrugging:
Congrats? No clue what you are on about by now.

It’s pretty accurate, DH are still way too good, they need to be retuned correctly and people are asking for the class to be buffed.

LOL!

rofl, hence C Tier…right…youre absolutely right…DH should get nerfed so Skill Capped can make a new vid just to put DH into Z tier

I don’t know what they could do to nerf us more at this point, put a cd on chaos strike lol ?

im waiting for a few “buffs” to dh class like

a) Demons bite/blades has a % chance to hit a target -> if the target is hit it generates 40 fury

b) Master of the glaive is now baseline but it has 85% chance to NOT apply a slow while consuming both charges and increasing the cd for a min and a half

c) CS might or might not do chaos dmg, if it does it may refund 1/3rd of a fury spent and might do 0.0000076% extra dmg, otherwise it does physical dmg equal to a nearby critter dmg and spins you 3 times -> name changed to Cool Spins

d) after finishing the full cast of EB you get both demonic + extra 40% dmg BUT all npcs as well as all classes get 3x interrupts when fighting dhs.

e) dh bow dmg increased by 150%, to bad you cant equip it

f) new skill “DNPAOSODL” - do not press any other skill or dps loss. Does 1% of opponents hp but if you pressany other skill it heals the opponent for all dmg done

3 Likes

nevermind
lol

i found a perfect ability for DHs

will make them think twice before attacking u :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: we should get it as our own vanish one shot ability…and good thing it seems its aoe

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.