Lonewolf [EU] Flooded with bots

its so bad its has come to the point where i dont even bother to go out at farm anything anymore, since ill run into the same bots i did a month ago, just grinding away… at 5.30 this morning no less than 7 hunter bots running around outside maraudon, even running the same pattern and everything xd.

Its a paying account i know, but its disgusting they dont do more about this issue.

4 Likes

Same issue on Living Flame. I counted about 20 hunter bots in Arthai Highlands running around collecting herbs and ore. I reported them all.

Seriously blizzard, get a grip and pull your finger out.

2 Likes

Botting is INSANE everywhere and they aren’t doing anything at all about it.
Any gathering profession is completely useless and might aswell be removed from the game with the state of botting right now :rage:

They will never ban them, because they paid a lot of accounts and blizzard grt profit of them. Also will be not wondering of the bots are on some blizzard employees. Because have so many sites which making commercials in Wowhead and IcyVeins for gold selling. If is forbidden and illegal why blizzard do not report them or to follow their gold sellers, because probably they own this artificial gold industry.

These bots are too op, time for another round of 7 hunter nerfs /s

with the exp buff reroll, if it is bad enough. not ideal on wild growth either even quests can be packed with people but they still get done.