Long Ago In A Distant Land 🏝

Long ago in a distant land, the Blue, the shape-shifting Master of Threads, delisted an unspeakable thread!

But a foolish Night Elf warrior wielding a New Topic Button stepped forth to oppose him.

Before the final topic was created, the Blue tore open a portal in time, and flung him into a vacation, where his CoC is law!

Now the fool seeks to return to post, and undo the delist that is Blue!

4 Likes

Stolen from Twiluna. :laughing:

Raise your eyes to the top post and observe! Today our world’s destruction has been averted in defiance of our very makers!

Blue the Moderator, herald of the Banhammer, has been befriended by our brave comrades in the depths of the titan Sub-Forum of General Discussion.

Blue was sent here to judge the fate of our Forum. He found a thread whose posts had deviated from the Blue’s… CoC. A thread where not everything had gone according to plan.

Actual logic deemed our Forum not worth saving. Actual logic, however, does not account for the power of free will. It’s up to each of us to prove this is a Forum worth saving. That our posts… our posts are worth not being hidden.

2 Likes

Can I volunteer some people for this portal in time to be flung through?

3 Likes

I have a plan: eldest child is studying game design, plans to get a job at blizzard and give me secret ban hammer powers on the EU forums.

This may take time as they have to go to uni and get the degree and stuff but we plotted and will be ready to take over and create this portal in approximately 5 years!

:hammer: :rofl:

4 Likes

Playing the long game there :laughing:

1 Like

:pick: How long can this go on :pick:

I did it, I placed that old hearthstone meme somewhere !

1 Like

I’ll have a ziplock bag of whatever she’s on!

1 Like

The Master of Threads should’ve just used the thread to make some 32 slot bags imo, rather than removing it from existence.

I strongly suspect people making these jokes have never had family and/or friends destroyed by such things. They’d probably not find such jokes as funny then :fearful:

2 Likes

1 Like

Ah the good old samurai Jack!.

Again I mention this who hasn’t seen this cartoon is a youngster.

1 Like

It’s called life bro have some.

Stay safe friends

1 Like

Way to make me feel bad drae. I’m sorry.

2 Likes

:expressionless: zzzz

a lighthearted joke is just that, no need to martyr yourself over it

1 Like

Sorry , tis a touchy subject for me :3

its not to me and I have a wealth of experience in such matters, significantly moreso than your average peer,
people can make jokes about hanging themselves and it still doesn’t affect me despite losing a good friend that way,
how and why would you let mildly distasteful jokes hurt you especially when not at your or any specific person’s expense?

it makes me roll my eyes, I can empathise yes but Christ there is a limit

Poor Ashi…

2 Likes

sorry if that link came off too strong.

But yeah i get you, been there got the tshirt, can laugh at it now. no hard feelings though?