Long BG que

why is the BG que so long for horde? doesnt the alliance want to play bgs? me and my premade group are waiting so long in que

1 Like

You have chosen the wrong faction,friends. Join alliance and experience our insta queue and high win rate

PVP not balanced and in favor of the horde + premades = alliance doesn’t want to go into bg anymore. Just this morning, 3 premades in a row and the alliance starts with 6 or 7 players.

And it will certainly be even worse in the coming phases if Blizzard doesn’t do something, for one thing, because once players are exalted with warsong rep (if they have the nerve to go all the way to exalted. I know some who have given up along the way. ) they won’t come back and when there’s AV, there’ll be no need to go to warsong and AB.

If shamans are more gods than Kha’damu and the racials are 10X better on horde side, why would we?

High winrate? Hahaha it’s more like 95% losses. Cause ally has no idea about how to rotate and how to play smart.

Either they don’t know or they don’t care. “I’m here for my fast mark”

PvP is the worst content, So no.

Yes, horde queues are long. But at least its 90% winrate and almost instant queues if u have 3+ people in the party

Just boycott all BGs and never participate in PvP, get exalted from STV/ashenvale.

That’s how alliance does it with these insane horde racials + shamans.

1 Like

How could you be surprised ?

Good quality troll post :wink:
Perhaps something to do with premading on horde’s side, but I can be wrong haha

1 Like

You really think the last few alliance doing BGs are trying to win games? lol
No, their trying to farm honor that’s all. No point trying to win vs broken shamans and OP horde racials.

No I don’t believe that. I have an ally char as well, I leveled up to get insta ques. But I put it on the shelf after about 10 bgs. .

I refuse to play with Amy ally again. And any horde who wants to do pvp should really stay away from the alliance side.

Best we can hope for is horde vs horde again. But without the masks this time. Tabard is more than fine.

Let the alliance muppets still be farmed by horde every now and then, those muppets sign up to a bg just to be farmed anyways.

So you join the EZ win side and then flex and call alliance names?
lol what a joke.
Problem is most PvPers are like you, as soon as it’s challenging they run to where it’s easy.
Anyways who cares, SoD PvP is garbage.

I chose fun. I don’t want to be gy camped together with people who doesn’t give a crap about winning. To stay on that side would be a complete joke.

When people answer “I just want my fast mark” when you try to encourage ppl to fight, then that’s the last drop for me.

Why should anyone chose to struggle when there is no light in the tunnel?