Looking for a active guild

Your worries will be a thing of the past soon, OP.

7 Likes

No doubt there’s a social guild somewhere. Know of lots but can’t name one off the top of my head :thinking: Just ask in trade maybe?

soy post. roleplay or get out

1 Like

yeah you sure showed him with ur pragerU conspiracy meme

OP usually i don’t rly care about whether someone is RPing or not on the server cos i don’t pay anybodys sub but my own, but genuinely you’ve come back to the game at a point where there’s so few gamers left that you’ll struggle finding a decent pve guild on the server, even when pvers vastly outnumber the RPers and always have.

obviously i’m not saying transfer your whole character list, but it could be worth trying out a bigger server that doesn’t have the community split in two. though i think eminence are still around and doing okay, they get points for being a pve guild that doesn’t have a cringe name

6 Likes

i really dont care about your disapproval Mogi

fence sitters and anyone who is in any way welcoming to oocers is making our realm’s issue worse but this was said 100 times already

3 Likes

I will never really understand the mentality of “this thing isn’t for me, but I will regardless set up camp her/nestle in then complain when I can’t find anything to do that I actually like.”

If you don’t even like roleplay, why pick the biggest rp server in Europe that very much caters specifically to roleplay, and also take the time to set up 20+ alts there and then complain you can’t find stuff that isn’t roleplay?

11 Likes

Ignore the haters. Only reason I am not on Earthen Ring where my main used to be is because I used a faction change to hop server types.

There are plenty of historical reasons people have PvE mains on RP realms. One because they were made so long ago cross server didn’t exist and it was the only way to play with friends. And two because the RP realms had a much nicer atmosphere than the PvE (and especially PvP) realms.

At the end of the day this is a game and RP is a sideshow to playing the actual PvE content and there is no harm in choosing what you want to do.

I’ve seen a few active PvE guilds on here in Argent Dawn in trade chat. Also check WoW Progress site as it shows the active guilds on the realm and how far through they are. It’s good for researching guilds on your server for raiding.

1 Like

Sadly for you, there is harm in going to a roleplay realm if you don’t plan to partake in the roleplay itself - there’s simply no point in playing here of all places if all you intend to do is raid or do PvP

4 Likes

Okay, Firrin-Azsune.

1 Like

Non roleplayers on rp servers should be made to work extended shifts at Primark during sale season.

4 Likes

If your friend is on a RP server and you wish to play with them, it makes more sense to join them in roleplaying instead of just being there.

I see this come up time to time from OOCers but there is very little if no elaboration on it. Most pure PvE’rs/PvP’ers that come here, especially those that belong to the bigger/more “famous” guilds have over the years been actively hostile towards roleplayers from the start and usually despises the activity. Often trolling, harassing and disrupting at any chance they got.

That doesn’t seem like a nice atmosphere.

Incredibly tonedeaf and dismissive tone towards people’s hobby. Considering that Blizzard actually have set up RP servers with their own naming rules EVERYONE who rolls on it are expected to follow, it is hardly a “sideshow” as you negatively put it.

Before you or anyone jumps at me at this(because it always happen), I or no one says you must only be roleplaying 100% of the time and can never do anything else. I’ve done plenty of PvE with raiding and M+ and PvP, as has most roleplayers. Even if you only roleplay a little bit and do mostly content, fine. We got some purely PvE guilds that are well recieved here, but they are also populated by roleplayers.

If you are here though like you seemed to have been+the OP, with no intentions of every roleplaying ever, and even clearly doesn’t like it in theory, that is the problem and what most of us dislikes. Rightly so.

2 Likes

Could anyone reccommend me a good RP guild on Draenor-EU?

1 Like

to you maybe :slight_smile:

Man this thread makes me hate RPers…Are you really this lame that you care -this- much if somebody who isn’t RPing is on the realm? Get over yourselves lmao.

p.s. being hostile to literally anybody on the realm not RPing is a really bold strategy for trying to expand the RP community

1 Like

Okay, Henricus-Argent-… wait what.

I’m allowed to self-hate, point still stands, that this entire thread is insanity. People legitimately believe it’s some sort of assault on their identity that somebody would dare to be on Argent Dawn and not want to RP.

Guys I did SL KSM, does that make me not an RPer :open_mouth:

They didn’t even say they disliked RP, or that they Trolled RP…just not actively doing it is enough apparently!

3 Likes

It is exactly your kind of attitude & more hostile forms that has lead to this dislike for people who do not roleplay.

Come back to me when you’ve had your hobby disrupted for 4+ hours in a row across about a 1/3rd of every evening you’ve played WoW, since you started.

2 Likes

Buddy i’ve been on AD for like 15 years or something, if you don’t think i’ve been trolled before in RP you are 10000% wrong.

I have been RPing here for a very long time matey, All this does is make people clown on RPers anymore because they see how bloody fragile most of them are.

Also, not calling you a liar, but where are you RPing that you get trolled -that- much? You barely even get that many outright lollers in SW, and 99% of them get bored in about two minutes if you just don’t give them attention.

Furthermore, WoW isn’t just your hobby, it’s everyone who plays the game and pays a sub. Most new players who come to AD don’t even know what RP is. but shooting venom at them isn’t going to make them look favourably upon it.

2 Likes

Then maybe they should learn to read the tag. It’s pretty clear.

1 Like

and u still cant see the problem

congrats bro