Looking for a casual, mature, non-raid guild

Hi folks,

I’ve returned the game, guild-less, and in need of some company while I grind old rep and farm old transmog. I’m looking for a guild where I can chat, relax, and while away the hours in. I’m in my 40s, so primarily looking for a mature guild filled with people who don’t necessarily care that much about raiding, or pushing high-end content (that’s all in the past for me now).

My time in-game is limited and not structured, so if you’re looking for someone for your raid team, I’d rather not waste your time :slight_smile:

If you think your guild would suit me, let me know below or on bnet Rel#2697

Thanks!

3 Likes

Yeah kinda in the same boat,every “social” guild i join is totally silent unless you want to spend 24/7 in Discord listening to random strangers life stories. Wouldnt mind now n then but everyday all day just means there is no guild chat which is why i joined lol.

Social and leveling guild are mostly dead in this game .sad but true .

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m not sure if we would be what you’re looking for, but Call of the Void are always open to social players who just want to have a chat or do some low-key things with. We do have a heroic only raiding team, but people also find plenty of time to do other things such as dungeons, leveling together etc. If you wanted to try us out, please message me in-game at: wilsonnxo#2881

Many thanks, and happy travels!

Did you find your new home?

Hey. I’m not sure if this is will be what you’re after, but I can guarantee the mature relaxed/sporadic element!

1 Like

They still excist :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.