Looking for a casual rp guild

Title of the topic.

I’m interested in giving the older versions of the game a try again and so I’m looking to find myself a guild that does rp on either Classic or Wrath versions.

Don’t have a big preference on Alliance or Horde. I’m a casual player with a busy schedule so wouldn’t have time to join most event but would still like to participate in group activities somewhat.

1 Like

First of all: Welcome!

There are some RP guilds on our cosy WotLk realm.

If you‘re looking for a more Kaldorei themed home, having regular (and interesting to follow!) roleplay plots, you can approach the elves of The World Tree.

Mercenaries of all kind gather under the banner of The Blue Blade.

German speaking roleplayers transferred their magical guild hall from Celebras (featuring IC guild chat!) named Lilien von Stratholme.

U unded and hate de livin? Vandar bur Nevren!

The Sunriver Dynasty welcomes every race and class and enjoys their RP within a Quel‘dorei themed Sunriver family.

Soulflayer! My bad, I‘m sorry, Blakehorn! This horde guild has active RP and hosts events - even cross-faction, like the recent Jousting Tournament.

Other guilds of course welcome role players as well, but might not be RP themed.

(I will extend the list when guild masters start slapping me because I forgot them)

5 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply. I sadly don’t speak German so one of those already doesn’t fit my need. I’ll look for members from the other guilds that you listed and see how it works out.
Thanks again!

2 Likes

Any time! If you approach any of those ingame, they may even share some Discord links.
And even though the Lilien decided to speak German within their bouquet, they speak English very well (yes, even those who keep insisting they don‘t!). Don‘t hesitate to get in touch!

2 Likes

Edited the list!

1 Like

Unfortunately, the Sunriver Dynasty at the moment isn’t exactly active. While Shevri did not disband it and quite some people are still there, it is, according to our discord, more or less hibernating at the moment and Soulflayer took care of many of the roleplayers.
Nabard on the other hand still hosts events, so… despite the official message, we’re kinda still here.

I would suggest Soulflayer on hordeside, though, just to be sure. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there, question: which is more active currently, vanilla or wrath classic RP realms?
I’m coming over from retail and I can;t decide which one of the two I will decide to start to level and RP on ^^

It depends on what you‘re looking for. RP? Equally low. General population? HW Vanilla got a quite big Hardcore community, and is on status ‚High‘ (?), whereas Wrath is back to low.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah the hardcore community litarally incaded HW, they´re everywhere and they don´t even want to join parties :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.