Looking for a CE raiding guild

hey bro il post my recruitment post right here add me on disc if interested!:

EU][Horde][Tarren Mill] ”Distinct” CE recruiting Rshammy and Mw Monk in high demand:

Distinct is a pve focused guild, created by wow veterans and streamers. We are a core group of IRL friends and veteran raiders we have met over the years. We just transferred over from the alliance side, We aim to clear all PVE content at a high level within a social, structured, mature, chill, self critical and well performing environment. With the goal to establish a well known name within the twitch community, and social media. While hopefully creating and maintaining new online friends. We will start with a two day raiding schedule (leaning towards Wed-Sun 19:30-23:00), that will expand to an optional third day for a hc farming day. And a mandatory third mythic raid day the first weeks of the second tier.

Needles to say we are looking for skilled but mostly active and dedicated players, simply said: Gamers. The rare kind of gamers tho, the kind that have the social skills to behave and communicate appropriately. We know this is quite an ambitious goal we have set. But with the right environment: dedicated, social, fun and well performing we can reach our goals with ease. Quality over Quantity anytime. If you are interested please contact: Alekker#7538 on discord. All sign ups will be done verbally.

Roles we need:

+But all applications are considered and we can always use at least two of the same specc if not more.

Healers:

• Resto shaman.
  • Mist Weaver monk.

Melee DPS:

• Retribution paladin.
  • Windwalker monk.

Ranged DPS:

• Any

DO NOTE THAT ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CONSIDERED

Hello Derpinstein,

If you’re still looking for a CE raiding guild you can get in touch with me on Discord Marudin#2222

bump searching

About Us :white_check_mark:

With Shadowlands ready for release on 23rd November, a collection of us returned and created Exposure on Draenor. Over the past few years, the core of the guild has played together across various expansions and servers in both Pve and PvP. Driven by the hype of shadowlands, more and more people showed interest in joining us once again from long standing friends to old and new raiders all with a key focus in mind. Along with this core, old friends, and new faces we set out to create a successful, efficient, and enjoyable mythic raiding environment that everyone can enjoy and push.

The ideal fit for Exposure is someone that is not only looking to push competitive content, whether that be Cutting Edge Raiding, High end Mythic plus or pursuit of gladiator titles but someone looking to forge new friendships. Contributing to a positive environment with people from mixed backgrounds with tons of light and ofc dark humour. Our guild is comprised of… IT Technicians, Fathers, Mothers, Military, Students, Engineers the list goes on…

Structured Raid Times :date:

Wednesday 8:00 -11:00pm
Sunday 8:00 -11:00pm

Recruitment :white_check_mark:
we will always consider exceptional players however our roster is almost full we are ideally looking for the below:

Death Knight(s)
Warlock
Holy Paladin
Mage

if you are interested DM Battletag Jake#2883

Hello, good people of Azeroth and beyond. We hope you’re doing well in these riddled times where Uncle Corona has come over for a visit and forced people to stay home.

< Its A Cultural Thing > on Draenor is recruiting for Shadowlands primarily, but also for this raid tier.

About us

We’re a newly found guild that’s taking recruitment slowly to build up the right playerbase with the right mentality towards progress and have similar and likeminded goals as ours. Our ambitions for Shadowlands are world top 500 ranking and in order to obtain that, certain things are needed and required of us on a 3 night raid schedule. You can expect us spending countless hours outside of raids to prepare properly with classes, specs, tactics, spreadsheets and so on for each raid night. Our philosophy is mechanics over big numbers and that you provide feedback where feedback is due. This newly found guild is formed by current mythic raiders of other guilds with high-end experience from past raids as well as Ny’alotha.

For the time being until Shadowlands, we clear Heroic Ny’alotha on friday nights.

Raid times

• Wednesday

• Sunday

• Monday (First 4 weeks of Mythic, after these weeks, this will become optional heroic nights for alts)

• 20:30 - 23:00

What we expect from you

• Come prepared tactically and do your own research as well as testing raids during PTR cycles
  • Come with all mandatory buffs such as food, flasks and potions.
  • Be equipped with best enchants and gems
  • Hard-skinned as we do have a lot of banter
  • During progress, you might be asked to play one of your alts for the sake of progress.
  • A working headset with microphone and willingness to speak as communication is key for progression.

What you can expect from us

• A good and stable roster with focus on best possible gameplay
  • Lots of banter
  • Criticism where criticism is due
  • Calm and relaxed environment
  • A long standing officer team that’s played together for several years
  • Professional attitude and atmosphere towards progression

Any other information or questions, make sure to drop by our Discord for a chat.

discord.gg/hRg99cH

Hey, I run a 2 night/week guild on Stormscale (Horde). We have been able to get some great rankings, and has consistently been getting Cutting Edge in all tiers we have participated in. Add me on discord if it sounds interesting and we can have a chat.
wbwb#3125

Still searching

Rat Pack

Hey m8,

I know 100% we can give you a good home.
Look the url and contact me.

Dont read the guys above me. We are better. Look into it :slight_smile:

still searching

Hey
We are a progression oriented guild on Alliance.
Add me on Discord and we can talk: Liebe#2005

still searching

Have you looked into our guild?

Yes i have, still searching

Hey! if you’re available for raiding wed, sun, tues 19-22 (horde outland) hit me up and i’ll explain more. Btag :huffy#2665 You can also check out our forum post :slight_smile: - [H] [EU] Privileged - OUTLAND RECRUITING!

Still searching

<> currently a 2 day mythic raiding guild with one goal in mind, achieving Cutting Edge Castle Nathria and beyond.

We have a mature, fun, inviting raid environment with active raiders doing all levels of content at any hours of the day and night.

We are currently 4/10 Heroic / 10/10 Normal

we have a strong core with experienced cutting edge leadership, clean and clear plans for each boss moving forward through progression.

We are looking for exceptional players who are looking to buckle down through progression and to achieve cutting edge, through planning/consistency our goal will be achieved. We are vocal, majority of the guilds first language is English so this is a requirement for raid nights.

What we expect from our Raiders

• We expect high levels of attendance 80%
  • English Speaking & the ability to give constructive feedback around current fights.
  • Understand the use and need of player rotation in order to get the best team on the fight.
  • Have previous tiers experience on current class including Cutting Edge.

What we have on offer

We have a community of like minded, min maxy, progressive end game raiders, Pvp players and mythic plus enthusiasts. we can offer an inviting environment around the above content. As well as a strive to be in the top 1000 guilds during the current raid tier.

We continue to develop everyday, we can offer a healthy environment which will allow you to do the same, without the need of a toxic social environment.

Recruitment Needs

• Warlock - High
  • Elemental Shaman - Medium
  • Mage - Medium
  • Wind Walker Monk - Low

Raid Days (Server Time)
Wednesday 8:00 -11:00pm
Sunday 8:00 -11:00pm

if you feel you meet the criteria above and beleive not only you can benefit being around likeminded raiders but can benefit others then please apply.

Look forward to hearing from you

Discord: https://discord.gg/NKJaRCm

** Officer: Mellø / Battletag:Jake#2883**

[EU][Horde][Tarren Mill] ”Distinct” 5/10HC recruiting for CE & M+ at a high level.

Distinct is a pve focused guild, created by wow veterans and streamers. We are a core group of IRL friends and veteran gamers we have met over the years. We aim to clear all PVE content at a high level within a social, structured, mature, chill, self critical and well performing environment. With the goal to establish a well known name within the twitch community, and social media. While hopefully creating and maintaining new online friends. A guild made for gamers that are looking for some quality game time but still friendly and social. For the dedicated raiders: We raid (Wed-Sun 19:30-23:00), with a optional third day for a hc farming on Tue same time.

Needles to say we are looking for skilled but mostly active and dedicated players, simply said: Gamers. The rare kind of gamers tho, the kind that have the social skills to behave and communicate appropriately. We know this is quite an ambitious goal we have set. But with the right environment: dedicated, social, fun and well performing we can reach our goals with ease. Quality over Quantity anytime. If you are interested please contact: Alekker#7538 on discord. All sign ups will be done verbally. For raid team applications: link me prefered class/specc, raiding experience so far and logs. For M+ just send your main characters name and server. And tell me a little bit about your self.

For Our raid team we are mainly recruiting:
Do note that any apply is considered with the right logs.

Tank:

-Dh Tank

Healer:

-Mw monk

-Holy priest

-Second Rdruid

DPS:

any dps, but below are those that are in high demand

-Warlock

-Balance or Feral

-Rogue

-Warrior

-Mage

-WW monk

check us out

Still searching for a guild

Hello,

from Tarren Mill is recruiting! We’re a semi-hardcore guild that raids 2 times per week (Wed 19:30 - 23:00 / Sun 19:30 - 23:00 + *Thurs on progress). We aim for mythic progress in Castle Nathria and onwards. You can check our wow forum thread here, join our discord server (discord.gg/ht264vJ) and ask for an officer there, or contact one of our officers here:

Räy#0587 or Btag: RayMaverick#2299

illusionx#7110 or Btag: illusionx#2249

Good luck in any case!