Looking for a friendly guild and friends to play. with

Hi!

I’m a relatively new player who is looking for a guild or people to play with. I’ve never done raiding or mythic dungeons before but I want to.
I was solo until now but I want to socialize and make some friends because I heard it’s more fun.
I’m a heterosexual male but if you accept me I’m willing to call you daddy, papa, m’lady and etc. I don’t mind being exploited but I can’t give you gold because I don’t have any. If you take me to raids and be my friend I will be your personal butler. I’m willing to do other things too.
Thank you for reading and please whisper me.

Hey, we don’t need a butler but would be happy to help out and get to know you.
How do you feel about cats?
http:// raidcat. weebly. com/meet-us (remove the spaces)

Hi Escalan, haha great post, wanted to send you a message and say I hope you manage to find what you are looking for because you seem to have a good sense of humour! It seems the Cat guys have pipped me to the post (who on earth can ever say no to cats?!) but if you ever find yourself looking again in the future please whisper me in game :slight_smile: Our guild is called Fury.

lol Astarriassa. Despite offering all sorts of cat related treats we haven’t heard from Escalan. Maybe they are pugging those vital butler skills :wink:

Hey there. You want to take your gameplay to the next level? Er… actually, take a few steps back and kick up your feet. Stop the grind and join the coolest laid-back guild in the land! It’s “cool” to call yourself "cool
For more info feal free to msg me on Discor: FDi#1534 , Bnet: FDI#21926
Hope to see you whit us soo :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.