Looking for a friendly guild (can server transfer)

Hello there.
I am looking for a friendly raiding guild who also participates in Mythic plus.
I am a really easy going person, and get along with anyone.
My raiding experience is i usually do AoTC and then afew bosses in Mythic. I am fine with joining a guild with any level of raid progression, as long as the community and atmosphere is nice within the guild.

Hey :slight_smile:

After reading what you have wrote, I think that our guild could be what you are looking for. We are a heroic raiding team that also does m+ as well as other fun events. If you want to hear more about “Your Choice” then please feel free to contact me on discord at kobra157 or bnet at kobra#22599

Hey there, what youre describing there are def. our guild :blush: we have the most chilled enviroment eventho were doing progress runs. were all about having fun in the game, were to old for toxic enviroment, and that wont be allowed.

Take a look on my recruitment post, and add me on bnet or disc for further chat :blush:

Hi, how can I bribe you to join our guild? We are a very active gaming community founded in 2011. We are recruiting grape stompers, must have good balance and large feet, skinny people don’t apply.

Silvermoon [SaveCowEatPanda]

discord.gg/hrzF4ru

Hello!
I see that you’ve gotten a few offers already but are you still looking for a guild/team? :slight_smile:
If so, we do have a good community building and we’re implementing more social content for our raiders and members to create a more “old school” feel to the guild, these are all from the Time-walking raids, to transmog runs if people are interested!
Hit me up on discord: reptution

Ello! For what character are you looking? If it‘s a ranged Class - feel free to contact me on Discord: Schali

How can we contact you ?

Hi Rxxb, are you still looking for a guild?

If so, Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be what you’re looking for. We’re a small, people-centered guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We’ve been around since 2007 and understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM and beyond), Thurs is practicing, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practicing runs with baby keys. Loads of members run ad hoc keys as well, so you’re not necessarily limited to the scheduled runs.

Please note, we’re now in the end of season lull, so it’s quieter than usual :slight_smile: We are recently completed Glory of the Aberrus Raider and are starting with a return to VotI for Glory of the Vaults raider tonight. But we are all very much looking forward to S3!

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week. Obviously it’s better if most people can attend regularly though :stuck_out_tongue: And there are expectations once you sign up (explained in our raid charter)

We currently have space for DPS and one regular healer in our raid team - and if you fancy M+, there’s space there, too :slight_smile:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet: sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552 (or since the name change, I think it might just be Lakshmii now!?)

Our raids are also usually live-streamed, so if you’re curious, look up twitch.tv/erdiud on Sun/Tues evening during the times mentioned above :slight_smile:

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/hMgxTjtD (You can’t see the full server as a guest, there’s loads more in there with member access :stuck_out_tongue: )

Looking forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

Hello, if you are still looking, it sounds like we can be good home for you!
Message me on discord: quenotica , if you are interested :slight_smile:

here is a bit about ourselves:

Above the Lore - Stormscale EU could be a good fit for you. We are raiding Mon/Wed 19:30-22:30 ST through season 3 and running other content such as M+ on non-raid days. Friendly, social community with active discord server, please reach out if you’d like to talk further :smiley:

Discord: Qweggla
Bnet: QweggyD#2216

Hey! I think we fit that criteria :slight_smile: No Longer The Lost Eu - Recruiting for M+, Raid and Social

Hello,

Hopefully, I can spark an interest! I’m the guild leader of Virtuoso and we are a new dedicated guild on Kazzak-EU, focused on both raiding excellence and building a strong community. Here’s a snapshot of what Virtuoso has to offer:

:rocket: Raiding: Join our experienced team for challenging content
:date: Raiding Schedule:
:small_blue_diamond: Wednesday: 19:00 GMT (18:45 Invites) for re-clears
:small_blue_diamond: Sunday & Monday: 19:00 GMT (18:45 Invites) for progression

:handshake: Community: We value friendships and a welcoming atmosphere.
:globe_with_meridians: Mythic+: Engage in challenging runs for those seeking more.

For more details or to join, drop me a message on Battle.Net: Sphinxxuk#2524 or apply in-game by searching for Virtuoso.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Virtuoso family!

Best regards,
Scott, Guild Leader