Looking for a Guild, Aggramar/Hellscream

Hello there,

Myself and a number of friends (6 atleast) are looking for a new place to call home after the steady decline of our guild throughout BfA,
getting to a point where its just not possible for us to raid. We’re looking for a lively guild that offers heroic raiding and atleast clearing current raid content while its relevant.
A little bit about us! Most of us have been playing since vanilla and are looking to raid 2 nights a week with heroic being our goal, some of us have raided mythic over the last expansions but its not a focus of anyone at the moment (doesn’t not mean that won’t change) so joining a Mythic raiding guild for a heroic team is also possible. We enjoy M+ between the 10-15 keystone range but dont take it all too seriously. Currently we main Guardian/feral druid,Holy priest. Resto druid, balance druid,MM and a BM hunter, UH Dk and an Elemental shammie.
Let me know if it sounds like we could fit in with your guild :slight_smile: I can be contacted on here or battle.net @ Bullox#2290. Thanks for reading! Bullox.

3 Likes

Heya Bullox,

I believe we have already met and raided a few times :smiley: Tis but a Flesh Wound isn’t completely unknown to you then. We have been filling raids with anything from 10 to 20 members a raid night so you guys could be a great addition!

We could talk ingame later if you’d like or on DC. Let me know how that sounds!

Leyam

1 Like

Was about to make a nice speech, then realized we already spoke :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.