Heya man, if you haven’t found a home yet maybe we fit what you are looking for?
A bunch of us both new and returning players started last week and decided to start a guild together to experience the game again at our own pace.
We aim to have a community big enough to run dungeons every night for those members interested, have people playing PVE & PVP, and are always willing to help people out if needed.
We got a nice mix of new and returning people and a belief that everyone should play the game at their own pace. If that means leveling lots of alts or rushing to 50/60 to experience shadowlands all is a valid playstyle with us. You’ll find like-minded people to play with regardless.
- Everyone welcome, just apply here or in-game.
- An active core group of members that have been playing MMO’s for years.
- Absolutely no requirements or commitments, play as little or much as you want. many of our members have kids & busy lives.
- Regular (daily) chill groups for both PVE and PVP.
- New player-friendly environment.
- Fun environment to chat and talk to friendly people. (Discord or Guildchat whatever you prefer)
If you are interested hit me up or apply to “Infinite Recursion” in-game. We’re playing on Horde.