Looking for a Guild: Returning Hunter, 33 Y/O, Sweden

After a year-long hiatus exploring the realms of Classic Hardcore WoW, I’ve decided to venture back into the world of Retail WoW, and I’m on the hunt for a guild to call home. With over 16 years of experience as a Hunter since 2007, I bring my passion for the game and a deep understanding of the class to the table.

A bit about myself: I’m a 33-year-old gamer hailing from Sweden :sweden:, and I’m in search of a like-minded, mature guild that values camaraderie, teamwork, and progressing. I’m particularly interested in guilds that raid around 20:00 server time, as this schedule aligns perfectly with my availability.

My goal is to dive into raiding content, tackle Mythic+, and form lasting friendships with fellow guild members. I’m a dedicated and reliable player who understands the importance of showing up prepared, punctual, and ready to conquer Azeroth’s toughest challenges.

If you’re part of a guild that matches this description or know of one that does, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m excited to embark on this new chapter of my WoW journey and look forward to finding a guild that shares my passion and dedication.

:+1:Feel free to reply here or send me a message in-game: Véj#2112

Hi Aweroo, did you find a guild yet? Otherwise we’re recruiting for 10.2. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.