Looking for a guild (silvermoon)

Hey!
I was part of a casual/social raiding guild who would get serious during fights and have fun on trash. That guild fell apart. I am looking to find another in a similar fashion. I am not looking for mythic. I have basically missed out on this tier so it would be all new to me.
I main a druid now and am willing to focus on either of the rolls available.
Can find me online in the evenings.

Hey Kalyoa,

Please take a look: [H] Twisting Nether EU - <Archaic Order>

Let me know if this you would be interested in Horde and I’ll be happy to have a chat on Discord if you’d like to know more.

I am greatful for your reply. I saw i forgot to mention the server.

Hey there, would you consider moving servers at all? Were a newly formed guild in Twisting Nether on Horde. We focus on making friendships whilst levelling up and doing the odd dungeon. If you like more info then pls message me on discord
Ackersass#3969

Hi Kalyoa - Only Fools with Horses is a friendly casual raiding guild, our focus is on fun first but we do Mythic + to a reasonable level and are currently commencing Heroic Raid progress, having recently cleared normal. Check out our recruitment thread here A-Only Fools With Horses Silvermoon Alliance Guild recruiting

Thank you for the kind consideration and offer, but to move server and faction is a bit out of my financial ability. :frowning:

Hi there,
Unseen Sin is currently recruiting.

you can add me on battlenet for more information
Tinkelbel#2602

No worries, if you ever can move server then feel free to give me a message :slight_smile:

Thank you all for your responses. I have found one. :slight_smile: