Looking for a guild that raids during weekends

Hi there everyone.

A few months i got a new job where i have to work evening shift, and as a result, i am no longer able to raid with my current guild.

Thus, i am looking for guild that raids regularly on either fridays, saturdays or sundays, preferable normal and or heroic, i have never really done any mythic raiding.

Faction or server is of no importance, i intend to make a new character and use the boost i got when i bought the expansion.

1 Like

Top guy and good raider. All the best finding the right guild for you Arathaza!!

Aww, Shucks Lepanto <3

1 Like

Hello! Maybe we would be a fit for you? Take a look at the Temporal Vortex:

I took a look, but it says recruitment is closed?

I apologize for the inconvenience!

I’m as shocked as you are on how fast I filled in all the available roles/spots.

Well, thanks for the offer, and good luck :slight_smile:

greetings Arathaza

are you able to raid in the afternoons ?

Hi there,

would Monday evenings work work you? Our second team is the more chill raid group, looking to raid HC, get AOTC/ clear HC and have lots of funs while doing so.
Our raid times are: Sun/Mon 21:00 to 23:30 server time.

Take a look at our general recruiting post:

Only on fridays, saturdays and sundays. I work from 14.15 til 22.45 on the other days, and then i have to drive home as well.

But on those three days, i can join at any time.

I would be able to join on sunday, but no mondays. 23:30 is about the time when i get home from work.

Disciples Dawn Is a newly formed raid guild with returning members looking to set up a strong core raid team. We are looking for players with a mature, fun minded and good progressive mindset in order to have a solid team. Raid teams will also conduct Dungeon Mythics within their respective teams just broken down to two. We want a strong 10 man to start off with leading up to a 25m team. Alt runs will also be hosted in order for member to progressive their other classes, these can be filled by possible friends or socials.

We do have a structure in place so we can get what is best for the guild, all raiders will be placed on a Trial raider setting until we are confident in their ability. No this does not mean you are being tested, it gives you time to develop & progress and when you’re ready you’ll slot into the team itself.

Due to the nature of the guild being on the older end we must ask all members are 18+, English speaking and also have access to a mic/discord.

Raid days are still not in stone but we are looking at:

Weds: 1915 GMT Meet and 1930 GMT Start
Fri: 1915 GMT Meet and 1930 GMT Start
Sunday: Alt Runs and or final clears if required (Also may look at more weekend raid timings)

Mythic Dungeons

These will be set up within the teams and no set schedule is in place, however Raid Leaders and or officers may wish to set these up properly.

If you have any questions, you can either add me in-game or comment here.

SFD#21950

Thank you,
Nim

Hey there!
If youre still looking, [Ministry of Silly Wipes] is a weekend raiding guild! We may have a raid spot left if you’d like to join!([A] <Ministry of Silly Wipes> are recruiting! Social players, old and new! [Casual raiding; M+; Social Guild])
Please have a read through of the thread i linked, and if you’ve questions or are interested in joining, please add me for a chat!

Westie#2496 on discord and bnet