Looking for a guild!

Hi there,

I’m a long time WoW player that has been playing this game since 2006 on and off. I’ve played the most hours during the expansions: Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, Legion and a bit less in Battle for Azeroth because of my new study.

I notice the server population has gone down a bit, that’s why I post this topic in search of a friendly guild. I’m mostly a casual player that play’s mythic dungeons and raids. But I don’t really enjoy the experience with pugs, so i’d like to do those things with guildies.

Anyway, I hope to find a friendly guild that regularly raids and mythic plus. I can guarantee a player that knows the game pretty wel. You can add me trough battlenet on: Devastator#2154 or Discord: MR.J0N3S#9192

Hope to see you soon!

Kind regards,

A long time Orc Warrior

2 Likes

Hello! While my guild is not actively recruiting, we always welcome new faces. We are full on healers as of right now (seeing youre a warrior that will be no issue! :stuck_out_tongue: ) but I am pretty sure we have a spot for a dps /tank in our raids (you will have to ask officers to be sure, I can not speak for them).
We have social raids on Wed/Thursdays and Progression team on mondays. We also offer RP events, mythics and more. I can tell you from my personal expirence that we are like family here and each of us is valued (hence the application process :slight_smile: )

If you wish to apply go here: forum.cojwow .com/index.php?topic=7381.0

(delete the space in the link)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.