Looking for a guild

Hi I am a Prot Paladin and looking for a guild on argent dawn, I struggle a bit with keys, but I like to do pvp as well. Can contact me on battle net OlwynMorris#2225

Hey there!
If you are looking for an RP guild then the Highblood Myrmidons would be a great option! But mainly for PVE/PVP is not really what AD is about, AD is about RP sadly.
Either way, I’d say if you’re up for RP then check these guys out!

5 Likes

Eyerolled when I read this. “AD is about RP” … AD is an RP Server, that absolutely does not mean you can’t find a mythic+ or raid guild if you want to. Especially on horde side.

Yeah, but instead PvE servers are more suitable if you don’t intend to RP ever.

10 Likes

Here’s a real shocker, there are server made just for PvP and PvE !

And the only RP server left is AD.

I hate to break it to you but AD is an RP realm if you want to mainly do content then go to another realm because AD is one of the biggest RP realms on EU.
https://i.imgur.com/ZoQOLmc.png

You have plenty of other realms anyway.

:point_right: :airplane:

1 Like

Love how everyone is already frothing at the mouth assuming I don’t RP. So what if I want to RP and also do end game PVE? I need characters on different realms? Get over yourselves. I think you elitist RPers are way more toxic than you realise.

This has been asked and debunked severa times, going here for the sole reason of pve and not contributing to the realm theme is the issue, do try to understand that simple fact.

2 Likes

Then that’s chill, no issues there but you still need to respect the RP if you’re on an RP realm.

1 Like

I believe Copper Street Solutions User Gorshuk is a bleeding edge 2/12 mythic raider as well as a mythic level roleplayer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.