Looking for a Guild

Hello is there any Pirate or such like guilds on the Horde side?

Hello!
These amazing lads and lasses are currently big pirates now, with ships and such!

2 Likes

Cheers for showing us off Kump!

But as he said, currently the Copper Street (Possibly soon to be re-branded) are living life on the seas and committing all sorts of piracy and mischievous deeds in the name of coin.

If you have any questions feel free to /w or send an in game mail to myself, Goldsail or Stealmaster or just ask here on the forums!

3 Likes

I must say so myself, we’re very focused on the pirate theme, just like Blonzy said, if you have any questions feel free to ask them through a /w in-game.

3 Likes

Great will give you a /w in game. Have got an idea how i could meet you all will speak see what you think online.

1 Like

Pirate RP is lovely. Best of luck with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many of us are RPing as I type this and our usual online time is from 8pm RT onwards. Regarding where to find us ICly, we’re usually stationed in Booty Bay but we’re currently at Scalawag Point for some events, will be back tomorrow or Thursday though!

2 Likes

I can definately recommend this guys for Pirate RP yes, a very nice bunch.

1 Like

If you’d really wanna get in touch with us then you are more then welcome to always poke me on Discord, I’m almost every day available.

Discord: Mystic#3853

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.