[PCU] Gallywix Loyalists/Pirates - Coppersail Corsairs 💰

We have too much coin tied up in Gallywix. His companies, his schemes. Look, people - the writing’s on the wall. Unless we do something fast, we’re going to lose serious liquidity!

Gazlowe, that Steamwheedle slime - he doesn’t know how to do good business! Have you seen how much he pays his workers?!

How are we going to keep these margins going without a good war? This is a disaster.

To sail the copper seas …!

Hello gamers,

Copper Street Solutions is now recruiting. This guild is a goblin-themed take on the loyalist theme - a proxy company set up by a board of shadowy investors who had sunk a lot of their fortune into either the war against the Alliance or Gallywix’s other dealings. To this end, they have formed a shady enterprise that seeks to agitate conflicts - though this ended in their conspiracy being unveiled and their loyalists being driven from Orgrimmar, now living generally as immoral pirates raiding the seven seas for plunder and profit

The long-term (and obviously unobtainable) goal of this group will be to reinstate Gallywix as the rightful leader of the Bilgewater Cartel and to reignite a global war that promotes unimaginable growth for the arms industry - though this is obviously not something that they will publically advertise

The majority of this guild will play the role of buccaneers operating out of various ports who will run various grey area money-making operations as you might expect from a goblin-centric group, though they will also employ mercenaries who will be required at times to fulfill lucrative but deeply illegal contracts on behalf of villainous clientele in the name of profit

We will be recruiting all races that can reasonably operate as part of a villanous group of pirates / mercenaries, though the theme will heavily lean towards goblin / crime tropes

If you’re interested, PM Blonzy, Faadhm or Goldsail

81 Likes

Very epic, very cool!

7 Likes

Better join quick, time is money friend!

6 Likes

It’s insane it’s insane it’s insane

7 Likes

Grrr…

6 Likes

The legends themselves!
Great to trade with Arnie and Co. 10/10 goblin chatter and ideas.

Join them, join them for the coin… and the questionable goods.

8 Likes

Always loved these guys, always will, been saying it for ages me.

6 Likes

More crimes means more dimes. Love hanging out with these Crooks.

6 Likes

I hate them already. 10/10

5 Likes

Crashing the party with style… And deals.

4 Likes

Another one ??? Yo …

6 Likes

I can’t understand why the person reading this isn’t already in this!!

3 Likes

Green, ugly, stinky goblins.

10/10

5 Likes

Looking forward to CLASHING with these mooks!

5 Likes

Threw fruit at me and didn’t even try charge me for it! 2/10. Great bunch!

2 Likes

Another pcu guild? Nice! Never ever bad rp and you know !

2 Likes

One of the Goblins tried to sell me a ring, i didn’t buy one, but he didn’t give up and that’s pretty admirable.

4 Likes

More Loyalists? GET IN!

2 Likes

A new influx of shady characters so soon before Volunteer Guard Day?
Ha. That’ll keep them playing grunt on their toes.

3 Likes

The more people that can scheme and plan, the better! A lovely addition to RP!

3 Likes