Looking for a guild

Hello there,
I am a returning player looking for a guild that I could raid with in the future (when I have some more free time), with helpful and nice people.
I like doing Arenas from time to time, I love battle pets and love talking about battle pet strategies with different pets, I like collecting pets and mounts that I have an interest in, and I like doing old raiding achievements.
And if that wasn’t enough about me, here’s even more!
I am 19, a university student ( cough casual player cough ), I am interested in finding a socially active guild with an active discord channel; I can be a little nerdy sometimes, I like memes, though I am not familiar with many common meme-terminologies.
I am nice, friendly and more than willing to be helpful with things that I can help with; I like chatting about the state of the game (venting sometimes as well), or just talk about general stuff and I also have a great sense of humor as well!

Hello Gosette,

Fractured are taking social applications for those who are not able to currently commit to a raiding or PVP schedule. You would be more than welcome to apply for a raiding spot once your schedule becomes more consistent as well.

Please feel free to add me in-game or apply at www.fractured.ml

King Regards,

Restona

BNet - Restona#2917

The search continues!

Hi if your still looking check us out see if we are a fit for you. We are happy to take you as a social untill your ready to raid

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.