Looking for a new chair

Hello everyone on the forums
I’m looking for a new chair for my gaming setup back home and I looked a lot around the web, checking different brands, reviews and so forth.
I would like to hear from you guys if you have any specific recommendations to specific brands or models. currently from what I’ve checked, Noble chairs, Cougar and DXRacer have high availability in my area, so anything by those brands would be nice. However, I’m open to any recommendations :slight_smile:
Obviously I would prefer it to have lumbar and neck support and good build quality, so id like to avoid cheap materials and that kind of stuff, I don’t mind putting the money,
I’m 178 CM (5.10 feet) height and 72 kilos (160 pounds) weight.
Thanks and happy Christmas!

1 Like

DXRacer ate pretty good budget ones, my wife got me one for xmas due to my permanent back issues.
Noblechairs are at the top end price wise along with secret labs (you might be lucky and get a WoW theme chair off them as they are limited edition). End of the day, choose one to fit your build and needs - theres one out there for you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.