Looking for a new home on alliance

Hi. I recently left my old guild on Argent Dawn and now im looking for a new home here instead. I have tried to use guild finder but people are not active now right before pre-patch and Shadowlands, so the guilds are so empty. Can someone help me find an active pve guild on alliance please? I dont like doing mythic+ or raids, so i just want to join as a social member. I appreciate all the help i can get. Thank you. :smiley:

2 Likes

do you Roleplay? the guilds here mainly focus on roleplay.

1 Like

If you’re looking only for a social experience, there are social guilds, like Refuge of the Lost. But if you’re willing to do some RP, in spite of the dip in population, some guilds still try their best to continue with their stories.

2 Likes

the refuge are also RP

I am definitely not the most knowledgeable on these realms, but I agree with my fellow worgen druid; Refuge of the Lost is the only Alliance guild that comes to mind, that I know does PVE content sometimes.

1 Like

Take a look at Ebon Flame: http://www.ebon-flame.com/. I’m not really spending much time as Alliance at the moment so I don’t know how active they are currently. But they have been around for 15+ years and are still recruiting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.