Looking for a new home, pref. Mythic

Hello Draenor :slight_smile:
I like long walks on the beach and eating steak :wink:
nah jokes aside, its been a while since I looked for a guild, so ill try to keep it short, and at the same time explain a little more about myself and what I want in a guild

About me:
Hello im Fay a kickarse retri pally with a lot of love for my alts, and im looking for a mythic raiding guild, who also does a lot of mythic +
I want to grow as a player and love improving myself as a gamer.
Ive been playing this game since burning crusade and been fairly compeditive, until legion where I took a step back from mythic raiding, and focussed mostly on getting curve.

My peak in mythic raiding was in hellfire citadel up to gorefiend. Before mythic raiding was a thing, in cataclysm, I cleared the content except from raggy on 25 man heroic as a priest healer.

This tier ive cleared everything and got curve, the new mini raid I only got the first heroic boss down on my priest.
Ive been raiding on my retri pally, fire mage and holy priest, previous expansions, and dont really mind rerolling for the need of the guild im in.

My strenghts:
Im flexible and come prepared.
Im determined to reach the goals I set for myself.
Im helpful
My old gm wrote me im fairly tilt prof, so I keep my head calm :smiley: ( had to put that in there )
I work hard on improving myself
I strive to have good survivability, and awareness and im a big fan of using my utilities, that my classes provide

My classes:
Faydra Draenor. Retri paladin Ilvl 411 Neck 45. Io score 1652
Fayluxia Draenor. Frost mage ilvl 412. Neck 44. Io score 1226
Faylyn Draenor: Holy priest ilvl 407 Neck 42 Io score 1008
Fayliara Draenor: Havoc DH, ilvl 405, Neck 43, Io score 1122

I can raid every day at any time :slight_smile:

Feel free to contact me on my bnet #faylyn2221 if you have any questions

Hi Fay,

First off here’s our website:

www.digital-doom.co.uk

And our recruitment thread

(H) <Digital Doom> Recruitment page

So if you want to glance over those first, fill yer boots.

If you’re still here…

We raid 2 nights a week at the moment as the patch draws to a close. Once the new raid is out we’ll step back up to 3 nights a week (W,Th,Su).

We are a casual guild when it comes to raiding, but we do have some expectations of our raiders, and often make decently average progress in the tiers. We like to let players play what they want to. End of the day it’s your £10 a month your spending.

Our progress is 3/9m and 2/2hc.

If you’re into your M+, well we have a very good M+ team with them 1.7k - 2.1k raiderIO rating. Whilst we don’t actively boost people, we’re always happy to help people get their weekly key done.

If we’re not for you, then good luck finding a guild. Any questions don’t hesitate getting in touch.

:+1:

Heya! This is my recruitment: [H-DRAENOR] DHX - 2/2H 3/9M - HEROIC AND MYTHIC RAIDING We are open to you choosing which one of your characters you’d be most comfortable and happy playing. :slight_smile:

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic each tier. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus.

Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers!! :sunglasses:

Hi Faydra

I would love to have a chat with you as we are looking for DPS for our core team ive sent you a bt request

A bit about us

My guild has be active and stable for over 2 1/2 years and we are always looking for well rounded players to join the family.
We are semi hardcore and raid 2 nights a week wed & Sun st 20:00-23:00 currently BOD 9/9 HC 1/9 M CotS 2/2 HC we do a lot of in house M+ keys with guild members.

My vision is to go back to the love of the game, the reason we all started in the beginning and enjoy playing online with like minded people not letting it become a chore.

We are quite a active guild with in & out of raid days being on DC and a members online during the evening. As some of us have demanding jobs, young families & some are expecting new born additions we understand the daily duties and responsibilities required we try accommodate wherever possible.
If you would like more info or we tick some of you box’s give me a shout or add me on btag or any of my officers
Kind regards Phil

Angelreeper#21136 - Phil
Zlyr#2983 - Scotty

Hey there! I know i’m late to the party but here goes!

My guild, Order of the SilverFlame are looking for more DPS to join our raiding team to progress through Mythic progress and onwards to 8.2

We’ve been around since 2005, so you can say we’re not the typical 1-2year old guild that is made around the content, but we’ve dooked it out since the beginning and still standing strong with our friendly and fun environment, prioritising RL over gaming.

We do our share of M+ and other content too, and since we’re mainly a 2night (optional 3 night) You can be assured we aren’t a serious omg raid guild that would kick you over a simple mistake… that’s what makes us human after all.

[H]<Order of the Silverflame> (6/8M EP) Recruiting for Ny'alotha! - More info here if you’re interested.

Contact me on cactusito#2318 if you want to have a chat and find out more!

Hope to hear from you =)

Hi mate we are 3/9m 2/2 hc with 2 nights a week mon-thursday 19-22 looking for mythic minded players to join our community. Besides raid we run lots of mythic+
if you are interested in a chat add me to battlenet fre1703#2570

Hi there

retaliate are currently looking for some friendly and reliable players to bolster are numbers going into 8.2, we are currently 2/8m raiding two days a week fri/sun 8-11pm server time. the rest of the week we run lots of mythic plus from 8s to 15+, where always looking for nice friendly players to join us whether just for mythic plus, raids or having a laugh in chat

If interested you can wisper me in game
Mÿstie, shíka or just ask someone for one of are other officers
You can add me on battle net if your interested Setana#21724

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.